4

Camila's Pov
I wake up in my room and Stiles pours water on my face.

"Stiles!" I shriek as I jump out of my bed.

"Jeez are you sure your not a banshee because that hurt my ears." Stiles holding his hands to ears.

"What do you want?" I ask Stiles.

"We've got to go to talk to my Dad before school so get dressed and I'll meet you in the Jeep in 30 minutes." Stiles calls after me as he runs to his room.

I groan out in annoyance as I get out of bed and dry my now wet hair. I get ready for the first day of school.

I put on this.

and I put my hair into a messy bun on top of my head

and I put my hair into a messy bun on top of my head. I'm hoping that by the time I see Liam the scars will be fully healed. I run downstairs after brushing my teeth and grabbing my bag and phone.

"You better get me coffee since you woke me up." I say.

"Hey if I knew you were actually sleeping then I wouldn't have woken you up." Stiles says defending himself.

"Actually sleeping?" I say confused.

"Yeah you know you've got your thing." Stiles trails off.

"What thing?" I ask.

"You know where you can't sleep." Stiles says turning the corner.

"I sleep perfectly fine."

"So it's not you I hear leaving the house once a night to go on a walk for at least two hours before returning home?" Stiles questions and I gulp.

"Wrong person. I don't know what your talking about." I say.

Stiles scoffs at my sarcasm.

"Maybe I could ask my Dad to get you some medication or something." Stiles says and I shrug my head.

"Fine you can do whatever." I say and he nods as we pull up outside the Sheriff's Station.

"So will you get me coffee after?" I ask as he parks.

"I promise." he says.

"Don't promise just say yes or no. No promises." I say.

"Why tho- oh." he says realising I'm talking about how I hate promises since Allison promised she'd be safe and then she died.

"Why did you call me your sister yesterday?"I ask randomly as we are now fully parked.

"I see you as one. You know like I need to protect you." Stiles says.

"I can protect myself." I say.

"Look where saying that got Allison." Stiles states.

I look out of the window sadly.