22

Camila's Pov
It's 6.00pm and Theo is meant to pick me up in 2 hours. Stiles bursts into my room and grabs my hand, pulling me into his room where Lydia is.

"We're going to the hospital now. We need Lydia to remember something from her surgery." Stiles says as he throws me one of his hoodies to put on.

"Fine but I'm not staying for more than an hour." I say and we get in his Jeep and head to the hospital.

At the Hospital
Stiles and I leave Lydia in the surgery room and we split off to find Melissa. I'm walking down the hallways when I spit a crossbow in somebody's hand. I look up at the persons back and see they're walking quickly ahead of me. It's a girl. She looks like Allison. I speed up and follow her to the hospital rooftop and she turns around.

"Allison?" I ask.

She nods before she comes closer to me and smiles.

"Cami."she sighs and I smile at her.

"Your alive." I stammer.

She shakes her head no.

"Allie?" I question in confusion.

"I'm not alive and that's all your fault. You were going to die, the Oni was about to slash your throat but I saved you. I ended up getting stabbed. That's all your fault, that's all it will ever be. Now your the living daughter whilst I'm the dead one." she angrily shouts as she walks closer.

"Allie stop." I speak with tears spilling out of my eyes.

"No. I'll never stop. I won't stop until your dead." she screams in my face as she proceed to stab me with her ring daggers.

I stagger backwards near the wall and I grip onto my stomach in pain. Allison jumps on top of me and i move my head to the side and see Stiles directly besides me on the floor. Allison slashes me repeatedly with her ring daggers before she turns back to Stiles and attacks him. Suddenly Allison turns into a guy. A guy that I tutor for English. It's Josh.

Out of nowhere Theo comes and knocks Josh off of Stiles and I. Stiles wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me backwards away from where Theo and Josh are fighting. I turn my head backwards and look up at Stiles.

"Who did you see?" I ask knowing he was having a memory.

"My Mom. You?" he asks shakily.

"Allie." I say as he holds onto my hand as we look back at the two fighting in front of us.

Josh flips Theo around but Theo gets back up immediately and kicks him in the stomach, knocking him backwards. Josh rolls over onto the floor besides Stiles and I. He looks around dazed and confused like he has no idea what's going on. He looks at Stiles and then me.

"Camila?" he breathes out as he tries to sit up.

Stiles isn't saying anything but just looking at me and Josh. Before I know it Theo comes back into view and Josh growls angrily at him. Theo grabs Josh and lifts him up by the throat and he rips it out with his claws. Josh falls down to the ground and hits hard. I wriggle out of Stiles's grip and scramble over to Josh. I get to him and hold his hand in mine.

"Josh."I breathe out sadly as I feel him tighten his grip on my hand.

I close my eyes and take away as much pain as I possibly can, until I can no longer feel or hear Josh's heartbeat. I open my eyes and look at him, seeing his eyes are closed. I sadly just sit besides him as I look at his lifeless body just laying there. Stiles comes up behind me and helps me up from the ground and we turn and look at Theo.

"Stiles, Camila you can't say anything please." Theo asks.

I look back down at Josh dead on the floor.