14

Stiles's Pov
I'm in my bedroom when I hear the front door open, it must the Camila coming home from the Library. I hear her footsteps come upstairs but she goes into her room and the door slams shut. That's unusual. She always comes into my room when she comes home. I place my phone on my bed side table and walk out of my room and along the hallway to her room. I can't hear anything in her room so I open the door.

"Camila!" I shout and I rush over to her and I kneel down in front of her.

She has a chair leg lodged directly through her stomach -land she's continuously coughing up blood. Her hands, back and face are covered in blood and so is her hair. A tear rolls down her cheek as more blood spills out of her lips.

"Camila what happened?" I ask her as I lift her face up in my hands.

She doesn't say anything but chokes on the blood in her mouth.

"Okay I'm gonna get this out okay." I say gesturing to the chair leg.

I reach down and place my hands on it when she lifts up a hand and stops me.

"S-stop...I don't deser-ve your help." she stammers as more blood escapes her lips.

"What are you talking about of course you do? Are you ready?" I ask slowly wrapping hands back around the chair leg.

She nods sadly and slowly as I pull it out quickly. Once it's fully out she howls in pain and doubles over, luckily I catch her head on my shoulders before it hits the ground. She clutches onto her stomach as she gasps for breath.

"Please, don't tell Scott." she whimpers before passing out in my lap.

I stay there and stroke her hair, contemplating on calling someone for help or assistance.

I hear her soft, shaky breathing and I slowly lift her shirt up slightly and see she's already healing. I fully lift the shirt over her head, careful not to wake her up and I see a circular mark on her right shoulder, it has hundreds of small teeth marks inside the circle. For some reason that doesn't seem to be healing like the wounds on her stomach but it's okay for now.

She stirs in her sleep and wakes up, sitting boot upright.

"Donovan." she gasps for breath as I quickly lean her against me for support.

"What about him?" I ask as I place her back against my chest.

She turns around and looks at me with teary eyes. A tear escapes her eye and she sniffles in through her nose.

"Oh Camila." I mumble sadly as I pull her into a tight hug.

That's when I hear something that I haven't heard in years. Camila crying. I shouldn't be happy she's showing her actual emotions at her most vulnerable moments but this is heartbreaking. I stroke her hair, trying to get her to calm down and eventually she slowly does.

"I did something Stiles. I didn't do it on purpose. Y-you have to believe me." she stutters out as her eyes start watering again.

I pull her head out of my chest and I look at her and nod my head, indicating to her that whatever she did I believe it wasn't on purpose.

"I killed Donovan." she mumbles.

I don't know how to feel. I kind of feel relieved now that he's dead. Maybe because he can't hurt her or my Dad anymore.

I look at her and sigh sadly.

"How?" I ask sympathetically.

Camila's Pov
I explain everything to Stiles. When Donovan was talking about his Dad. When he attacked me. When he threw a chair at me and it smashed and pieces flew into my stomach.