32

Camila's Pov
"It could be a side effect of shock." Parrish suggests.

"She's catatonic, it's Theo's way of digging through her mind." Stiles says.

"Why would he do that? What is he looking for?" Melissa asks.

"An advantage." Scott says.

"So what did he gain by trying to kill Stilinski?" Parrish questions.

"He left me alone with Liam. Theo wanted to make sure that no one could stop him from killing me. Fortunately Camila came just in time and saved me." Scott says sending me a small smile.

"So hurting my Dad was a distraction." Stiles adds.

"We need to find this kid." Parrish says.

"Isn't that a little dangerous since he almost killed my kid?" Melissa states.

"Camila could bring him back to life again." Stiles suggests as I stare at the blood patch that is starting to appear through Scott's shirt.

Everyone looks at me and I look up from Scott's stomach and look at them all.

"I'm fine Mila."Scott says, noticing me staring.

"He said he didn't want my Dad to die though." Stiles says.

"And you believe him?" Parrish asks.

"He told me where to find him so he might know how to save him." Stiles says.

"What do you wanna do? Talk to him?" Melissa asks sarcastically.

"If it saves my Dad then yes." Stiles says.

"I'll come with you, he doesn't know that I'm still alive." Scott speaks up.

"He'll know your there. I just need to talk to him, not fight him." Stiles states as he turns to walk out.

"Stiles you can't go alone." Melissa calls to him.

"If he can smell her then he will come to me." Stiles answers.

Driving back to Stiles's House
I'm in Scott's Mom's car with Scott and he's driving us to Stiles's house.

"Are you gonna tell me everything? About Theo." I ask as we drive.

"I don't think you will want to know." Scott answers.

"No I do." I say sternly and Scott looks at me and sighs.

"He's the first chimera. He works with the Dread Doctors. He's been working with them this whole time, starting from since he was 9 years old. The only reason he came to Beacon Hills was to make the pack his own pack, him being the alpha." Scott explains and I nod my head.

"This is my fault Scott, I'm sorry this happened." I apologise.

"It's not your fault." Scott says.

"No. It is." I say as we pull up outside Stiles's house and walk inside.

10 minutes later
I'm standing besides Scott behind the wall at the top of the stairs and Stiles is sitting at the bottom of the stairs. I sniff the air and I can smell Theo's scent. He's here.

"Guess we're all telling the truth now." I hear the cocky tone in Theo's voice and my eyes practically glow a deep crimson red in anger.

"You killed my best friend." Stiles says sadly.

"To be honest Stiles is he still really your best friend?"Theo adds and I clench my hands into fists, causing my claws to dig into my palms.

"You gonna let my Dad die?" Stiles asks Theo.