49

Camila's Pov
The Beast then turns around and looks at Liam, Scott, Theo and I and he walks in our direction, since we're in front of the door he's trying to get out of.

He storms over to Theo and slashes him in the stomach, causing Theo to stumble backwards. His back hits the wall and he slumps down to the floor, holding his stomach in pain.

When he leaves I quickly rush over to Theo who's starting to close his eyes from blood loss.

"No no no, Theo look at me." I say as I put pressure on top of his wound.

He opens his eyes and looks at me before placing his hand on top of my own. I try to take his pain away but it won't work.

"W-why can't I take your pain?" I ask him.

"I don't want you too." he says looking at me.

That's when I realise he's not allowing me to take his pain.

"You won't be able to heal though." I say and he nods.

"I know." Theo says and I look at him sadly.

I place my hands on both sides of his face and hold his face in my hands. I look at him and see him gritting his teeth in pain. I slowly lean forwards and place my lips on his. He doesn't kiss back for a few seconds but then he moves his hand from his stomach and places it on my cheek, starting to kiss me back. I slightly shiver as I secretly take his pain, feeling it travel through my face and down my neck. We both pull away from the kiss and I lean my forehead against his.

"You took it away." Theo stammers as he rests his hands on mine.

I nod my head slightly.

"How?" he asks.

"I knew you weren't allowing me to do it so I had to distract you from concentrating on not healing." I mumble to him.

He gives me a weak smile before speaking up.

"That's smart." he says before brushing a lock of my hair behind my ear and holding his hand against my cheek.

"That's really smart." he repeats as he rubs my cheek with his thumb.

I lightly blush at him and I smile.

"I don't want you to be hurt." Theo sadly says.

I shake my head before talking.

"Can you stand up?" I ask him and he nods.

I stand up off of the ground and I help Theo up with me, he wraps his arm around my waist and I hold it there to support him. I turn around and see Scott and Liam staring at us with wide eyes.

"I'll take him to his pack. He needs them right now." I say and I start to hobble with Theo by my side as we walk past them and out of the Dread Doctors lair.

Scott's Pov
The Beast then turns around and looks at Liam, Camila, Theo and I and he walks in our direction, since we're in front of the door he's trying to get out of.

He storms over to Theo and slashes him in the stomach, causing Theo to stumble backwards. His back hits the wall and he slumps down to the floor, holding his stomach in pain.