40

Camila's Pov
And that's how I found myself in Theo's car. I see Theo glance at me multiple times but I just brush it off and don't say anything. We're speeding down the road and Theo pulls into Deaton's parking lot. I unbuckle my seatbelt and go to get out when Theo stops me.

"Theo I've got to go okay." I say opening the door.

"I know I just wanted to say be careful." he says taking his hand off me.

I smile slightly.

"Will do." I say and I run into Deaton's.

I run inside and I see glass shattered all over the floor.

"Lydia." I hear Stiles say.

I turn round the corner and into the operating room and I see Lydia lying motionless on the metal table.

She doesn't respond to Stiles and I cover my mouth with my hand in shock. Scott looks to his side and sees me there. He pulls me into a hug, pushing my head into his chest so that I can't see Lydia. He continues to hold me tightly in his grasp as tears fill my eyes.

"No no no. Come on Lydia wake up." Stiles says.

I bury my head further into Scott's chest.

"Wake up. Come on do you hear me Lydia?" Stiles says louder.

"Lydia open your eyes. Come on Lydia show me your eyes okay."Stiles pleads her.

Flashback
"Aiden. Aiden wake up. No no no open your eyes Aiden, please. Show me your eyes Aiden. Can you hear me Aiden? Wake up." I speak as I clutch onto his body.

Present
I can hear his breathing quicken.

"Lydia you have to open your eyes." Stiles mumbles to her.

My legs start to wobble and my head begins to pound heavily again. Scott pulls my head out of his chest and inspects my ears and sees blood dripping heavier down my ears.

"Uhuh." I hear Lydia breathe in.

I turn my head out of Scott's chest and I look at Lydia. She opens her eyes and holds her head in pain.

"Your okay." Stiles whispers as he strokes her hair.

"T-tell Camila she....still has me." Lydia whimpers out.

I look back at Scott who's looking at me with a scared face.

"What's wrong?" I question him as my head starts to pound harder and louder.

"Deaton you might want to check this out." Scott says pointing to my ears.

Deaton quickly walks round the glass and comes and looks at my ears. He opens his mouth to speak when everything just turns black.

The next morning
I jolt upright gasping for breathe when I see that I'm back in my bedroom. I look around the room trying to remember what happened when I remember Lydia. I quickly jump out of bed and I look out of the window and see Stiles Jeep not there. I quickly put some shoes on my feet and run all the way to Deaton's, ignoring the pounding in my head.

I get there and push open the double doors and Scott, Stiles and Deaton look over at me with a sad look on their faces. I follow there gaze over to the metal table in the other side of the room and I walk round the doorway and I see Lydia sitting perfectly fine on the metal table.

I quickly walk over to her and I engulf her in a hug. She wraps her arms around me and we just hold each other. Not saying a word to each other as we just stay safe in each other's grasp. I place my head on her shoulder and breathe in her scent, so happy that she is still here.

"You still have me." Lydia whispers as she holds me tightly.

Those words mean so much to me since I think of Lydia as a sister. Allison and Lydia would always treat me like their younger sister even though we're the same age. It was always us girls together before it all.

"I thought I lost you." I whisper back to her as I hold her closer than humanly possible.

"Your not losing anyone, not again." Scott says as he comes and joins in the hug.

"Not anyone else." Stiles adds and joins in as well.

The core 4/5 are together finally. The original pack are back together but only this time without Allison.

"Not to ruin the moment but I wanted to talk to you guys about Seers." Deaton speaks up.

We all pull away from the hug and go to look at Deaton.

"What about them?" Lydia asks.

"I was doing some research on them yesterday after you guys fell asleep and I think I may know why Camila's ears were bleeding." Deaton says.

"What is it?"Scott asks.

"There's a thing Seers can do, they can hear into conversations that are happening from the future, present or the past. Usually it would come easy for Seers but because Camila is a cross-breed seer then she was having trouble listening." Deaton says.

"Wow that's cool. But wait so does that mean she was trying to hear a conversation but accidentally?"Stiles asks.

"Yes it does Stiles. That's right. The only problem is we don't know it either so when you find out we'll need you to tell us because it could be important." Deaton says.

I'm sitting there and listening to the whole conversation and I'm absorbing all of this new information.

"Also when she's heard her first conversation between people then she'll be able to do it whenever she wants." Deaton explains.

"Holy hell." Scott says.

"That's so cool." Stiles says.

Lydia and I look at each other and roll our eyes at their childishness.

"Or she could use it to figure out if there's anyone to kill us or anything. You know the important stuff." Lydia sarcastically speaks.

I smirk at her and look at Stiles and Scott who are smiling. There's never really any moments of just us four. I like it this way. It's Nostalgic.