34

Camila's Pov
The next morning
I wake up in my bed and I yawn tiredly. I roll out of bed and stumble to my closet. I grab a hoodie and I see it's Stiles's. I put on one of Stiles's hoodies and walk downstairs.

"Hey guys." I say walking into the kitchen and seeing Stiles and his Dad there.

"Uh-hi." they both say confused by my happy mood.

"Why are you home? Shouldn't you be in the hospital." I ask Sheriff.

"Scott healed me yesterday after you left." he says and I nod.

"Well we're glad your okay Dad, aren't we Camila?"

"Yes we are Dad." I say and Stiles smiles at me.

"Your still okay with referring to me as Dad?" Sheriff asks.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I question.

"Because your Dad is back in town." Stiles says.

"He's not my Dad." I state and they leave it alone.

"Hey Cami can you go upstairs for a bit I just want to talk to Dad for a second." Stiles says and I nod and walk back upstairs to my room.

I'm sitting in my room for a bit when Sheriff walks in and sits besides me on my bed.

"The story Theo told Scott and I wasn't the truth was it?" Sheriff asks.

"Which one?" I ask.

"The one about Donovan." Sheriff says and I shake my head no.

"Stiles told me what happened. All I could think about was that I should've been there for you. The same way Stiles was there for you." he says.

"It's fine you were at work." I explain.

"Yes but your family. Family stick together, they protect each other and they help each other." Sheriff adds.

"Family?"

"Whether you choose us or your Dad you will always be family to us." he says and I tear up slightly and hug him.

"Family." I mumble to myself as he hugs back.

I could get used to this. My phone rings in my pocket and I pick it out and see it's Liam.

"Sorry I've got to take this." I apologise and he nods.

"No problem sweetheart." he says and leaves the room.

"Liam?" I ask.

"You picked up? Wow that's great anyways come to the Library now. There's something you'll want to see."Liam says before hanging up.

I look at my phone weirdly before walking downstairs and into the kitchen.

"I need to go Liam needs me." I say to Stiles and he reaches into his pocket and throws me his keys which I catch due to supernatural reactions.

"Take it." he's says and I thank him and drive off to the school.

At the school
I walk into the Library and I instantly remember that night.

Liam attacking Scott and then me. Theo coming and betraying us and leaving. Scott almost dying in my arms.

I don't even realise I'm staring at the section of the Library until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see a smiling Mason and a sheepish looking Liam.

"Hey Cami." Mason says hugging me.

"Hey Mase." I hug back.

I turn and look at Liam and he looks at me guiltily. I pull him into a hug, surprising him, and he hugs me back after a couple of seconds.

"I'm surprised you answered." he whispers into the hug.

"Your still my best friend, even after what happened. That wasn't your fault." I mumble back to him as I pull away from the hug.

"I'm your best friend still?" he asks as we pull away.

"Yeah. What happened doesn't change a thing." I say and he smiles at me.

"Yay I have my best friends back." Mason says wrapping his arms round Liam's and my shoulders.

"I hate how I'm shorter than both of you and I'm older." I whine.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" Mason asks.

"What is it?" I ask excitedly. 

"Look around the corner." Liam says pointing to a bookshelf and I look at him weirdly before doing so.

I turn the corner and I see Corey, alive and breathing. Not dead.

"Corey?" I question.

"Camila." he smiles at me.

We quickly engulf each other in a hug and I hold him in my arms tightly

"How are you not dead?" I ask.

"Theo brought me back." Corey says.

I pull away from the hug.

"Theo?" I question and he nods.

"You know what I don't care right now I'm just happy your alive." I say hugging him.

"Me too." he says hugging me back.

"Don't leave me again." I mumble to him as I hug him tighter.

"I won't."

"Happy now?" Liam asks from behind us.

I rush over to him and Mason and I peck Liam on the lips and peck Mason on his cheek.

"What's that for?" they ask giving me small kisses back.

"For making me happy again." I say as I smile at them.

"Glad to be at your service." Mason says hugging Liam and I.