15

Camila's Pov
The next morning
I woke up in Stiles's bedroom but with no Stiles besides me, except a note.

Hope your feeling better Cami, your not going to school today I've already called and told them your ill. I have got some pizza in the fridge that you can warm up and I stocked up the bottom cupboard with all your favourite snacks. Stay safe and don't beat yourself up.
Love Stiles.

I slightly smile and roll over and got out of Stiles's bed. I went downstairs and opened the snack cupboard saw all of my favourite snacks.

Original Doritos with Salsa
A six pack of Coke
A six pack of Dr Pepper
2 bars of Cadbury's chocolate
A couple bags of sweets
Sweet and Salty Popcorn

I smile knowing that Stiles did in fact care about her enough to keep her busy all day. I grabbed all the snacks and carried them upstairs into Stiles's room. I place them on his bed and turn on the tv and start watching Netflix.

Around about 10.30am the doorbell rings. I walk downstairs out of Stiles's room and open up the door. Revealing Theo.

"Theo. What are you doing here, you have school?" I question in his surprise visit.

"Free period. I came to see you since Stiles says your ill." Theo says.

"Uhm yeah I have a... bad headache."I lie poorly.

"I can tell your lying but I'm not gonna ask why. I'm sure you have your reasons." Theo says handing me a white box.

I look at it before taking it.

"What is it?" I ask him as I look at the box.

"Just open it." Theo says smiling at me.

I open it and it has Krispy Kreme donuts inside. Theo then hands me an iced coffee.

"2 pumps caramel, 1 pump chocolate hazelnut, 1 sugar and almond milk." Theo smirks proudly.

My eyes widen and I smile brightly.

"How did you know that this is..."

"I asked around. Apparently everyone in Beacon Hills knows the famous Camila Argent and her daily coffee." Theo says.

"Your dumb if you think everyone knows me in school. I barely socialise." I joke and he smiles.

"Well tell me how at least 17 kids minimum told me your order?" he asks.

"I don't know? Personal stalkers." I joke and he chuckles.

"Thank you Theo." I say placing the donuts on the side and taking a sip of my drink before offering some to Theo.

"It's cool I've got some black coffee." he says holding up his coffee cup.

"A black coffee. Like all sociopaths have in movies. You sure your not a sociopath?" I jokingly ask.

"Well I'm no sociopath." he says.

"Sure your not." I say picking up the box of donuts.

"You gonna come in or what?" I ask Theo as I start walking upstairs.

He follows after me a few seconds later and we enter my room. I see my bloody shirt still on the bed from last night, I quickly throw it under my bed before Theo sees it.

"Nice room."he says as we plop down on my bed.

"Thanks." I say as I open the donut box and hand Theo one.

"Why do you live with Stiles?" Theo asks taking a bite of his donut.

I sigh.

"Well my family moved and I decided to stay here." I tell a white lie.

"Where'd they move?" Theo asks.

"My Dad went to France." I state and sip my coffee.

"What about your Mom of any siblings you have?" he questions.

"I have a sister." I say.

"Where is she?"

"With my Mom." I say.

"Where are they? Why aren't they with your Dad?" he asks confused.

"Ohh uhm well they um died." I say a little uncomfortable.

"Shit Cam, I'm sorry I didn't know." Theo apologises and places his hand on my knee in comfort.

"It's fine, it's been two years since I've seen them anyways." I say.

"Is it though?" he asks.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for asking I guess."

"Of course I would. I care about you." he says smiling at me.

"You do?" I question.

He nods and smiles at me when his phone rings. He looks down and sees it's Scott.

"Sorry I've got to get back to school but I'll see you later." Theo apologises.

"It's fine I'll see you when I feel better." I say as I walk him downstairs and to the front door.

"Bye Cam." he says walking to his car.

"Bye Theo." I smile as I shut the door.

An hour later
Stiles bursts into his bedroom, scaring the shit out of me.

"Ahhh!" I scream.

"Chill girl, Lydia's the banshee not you." Stiles sarcastically jokes as he holds his ears.

"What are you doing running in here like a maniac?" I ask him angrily.

"We're going to Eichen tonight, we need answers." Stiles says and pulls me up off of his bed.

"Put this on and I'll get you some shorts from your room." Stiles hands me his hoodie before running into my room.

I try to lift Stiles's other hoodie over my head but I can't lift it off because my back hurts too much. Stiles comes back in and sees me struggling.

"Why aren't you getting changed?" he asks as he places my shorts on his bed.

"I can't lift my arms up, it hurts my back." I say sadly.

Stiles comes and lifts the hoodie up off of my head and then sees the teeth marks on my shoulder blade.

"It's still not going away." he murmurs.

"Ugh still, you know what it's fine. Let's just get dressed and go." I say.

"Your not going anymore." Stiles says.

"Why not?" I ask disappointedly.

"You can barely lift your arms up. It's dangerous if your still healing." Stiles argues.

Suddenly everything does black again and I can't see.

I see the Dread Doctors coming towards Kira, Scott and I in Eichen House.
Camila!

"Camila!" I hear Stiles shout and my eyes shoot open.

I let out a loud scream in fright and Stiles lurches back and holds his hands to his ears. I drop down onto the floor and breathe in deeply.

"What was that?" Stiles asks as he uncovers his ears, "A seer-thing?" he asks and I nod.

"Well now we have to go. Stiles you have to let me come to Eichen House with you . I can help. Something will go terribly wrong without me." I plead Stiles.

Stiles huffs.

"Fine you can go." he says.