38

Camila's Pov
Right now we are on our way into Eichen House. Parrish has us in body bags and we have managed to get through security and into the morgue. They placed us on metal table and we stay there until the coast is clear and they've left. Scott, Liam and I get out of our bags whilst Stiles falls onto the floor.

Scott walks over to the door and leans his head against it. I help Stiles up off the ground whilst Scott is listening for footsteps. Obviously the footsteps have gone because Scott opens the door and we slip through it. We walk around the corner of the lower level and we turn another corner and see a couple of guards. Of course I was the only one who didn't see them and Liam ended up pulling me besides him so we wouldn't get seen.

"Thanks." I whisper as he keeps his arm wrapped around my waist for support.

"It's fine." he nods back.

"What are they doing here?" Scott asks.

"I don't know, there round should've ended 5 minutes ago." Stiles says.

"We can take them." Liam offered, pointing at himself and I.

"No ones taking anyone." Scott says.

"How much time?" Stiles asks.

"3 minutes." Scott sighs.

"Come on, me and Cammy can knock them out and hide the bodies." Liam suggest again.

"Oh my god please stop." Stiles says to both of us and Liam and I chuckle at him.

Suddenly there's a loud bang and I jump back into Liam who wraps his arms further round my waist.

"Can you get the doctor?" the boy behind the glass asks.

"What?" Liam and I ask.

"Can you get the doctor? I haven't had my medication. I need 10 milligrams at 8am, 15 milligrams at 1pm and no more than 20 milligrams at dinner."the boy says.

"We'll get the doctor."Scott says.

"Dr Fenris. Dr Fenris. They took Dr Fenris." the boy says, hitting the glass repeatedly.

"Get him to shut up." I lowly growl at Scott.

Scott growls and flashes his eyes red. The boy shuts up and I see the guards walk out.

"Let's go." Stiles says and we go down the corner.

The lights flicker above our heads.

"She did it. Kira did it." Liam smiles.

Stiles grabs the keycard and goes to unlock the door with the key card but there's no keycard reader.

"Where's the card reader?" Stiles asks.

"They must've taken it out when the Dread Doctors broke through."Scott adds.

"Are you telling me we came all the way down here to just be stopped by an ordinary key."Stiles argues.

"We're not being stopped." I interrupt as I slip past Liam and grip onto the door poles.

"What are you doing?" Scott asks.

"Focusing on my anger." I say flashing my eyes red.

"That's a good idea, someone get her angry." Stiles says.

"No why would we do tha-" Scott gets interrupted by Liam.

"Your Dad's back." Liam blurts out and I grip tighter onto the poles, feeling them crunch between my fists.

"Uhh..Allison would call you weak if she saw how you are acting right now." Scott adds and I start to snap the hinges.

"So would Aiden." Liam adds.