Chapter 4: Entering Nightglades!

"Wow, are those waterfalls real?! They're huge!" Natsu shouted excitedly. He recently woke up and was shocked at the scenery he was witnessing. He hadn't been able to contain his excitement since he woke up. "They look as big as Igneel... actually, they might even be bigger!" Natsu's eyes showed excitement like that of an innocent child at a playground. He was running ahead of the group.

"Aye, sir! There's gotta be so many delicious fishies..." Happy flew over the Fairy Tail wizards, taking in the sight and imagining the fish.

The team entered through the entrance, walking on a straight path of cobblestones protected by fences that seems to lead deeper into the forest. Surrounding them were magnificent waterfalls spanning through the sky. Sounds of streaming water crashing against the surface of rocks at the bottom were dominating the environment.

"Where does he get all this energy from... he was passed out just a moment ago." Gray asked, facing one of the waterfalls.

"Haha, I appreciate his enthusiasm." Erza said smiling, looking at the waterfall to her right.

Suddenly, Erza and Gray felt arms from behind wrapping itself around their shoulders.

"Erza, Gray, say cheese!" Lucy moved in between them, bringing them closer and snapped a photo. A shutter sound was heard a second later.

"Oh, Lucy, you brought a camera lacrima?" Gray asked, a bit surprised.

"Yes, though this isn't mine. It's Levy's. I borrowed it from her." Lucy showed them the photo that was taken.

Gray smiled approvingly at the photo. "Hey, this looks ni-"

"Hmph. I'm not looking at the camera here, and my hair doesn't look great. Lucy, let's take another one! Let's stand in front of the waterfall. That'll make for a good background." Erza adjusted her hair. She then forcefully dragged Lucy and Gray to the edge of the path, their backs facing a waterfall. She put her arm around Lucy's shoulders.

"A-Ahaha, alright, alright." Lucy put her arms around Erza and Gray again and took another photo. She then showed the photo to Erza.

Feeling satisfied, Erza gave her a thumbs up. "I like this one. Keep it."

"Man, I wish I brought a camera too. This seems like a good spot to make memories." Gray said wryly, scratching the back of his head.

"Don't worry, I brought this for everyone! Here, do you want to take some pictures now?" Lucy asked, handing the camera lacrima to Gray.

"Oh, really? Thanks, though maybe not right now. I'd like to take some after we're done with the mission."

"Sure thing, just let me know!" Lucy smiled, now looking around for potential photo spots.

Behind the group was Wendy and Carla, who were also taking in the grand sight of these waterfalls. Carla was walking beside her.

"I never thought a place like this could even exist. It's like something you'd see in a dream!" Wendy said excitedly, trying to see how high the waterfalls are.

"I'm very surprised too. I'm quite curious how these waterfalls look at night." Carla replied.

"Maybe it'll look even more amazing!" Wendy exclaimed.

"It might... but first things first. We have a job to do." Carla said dryly.

"O-oh right." Wendy scratched her cheek.

"... You forgot again, didn't you?" Carla asked her deadpanned.

"Did not." Wendy puffed her cheeks, turning the other way. Carla smirked at her reaction.