Chapter 6: Battle of Nightglades!

"LIGHTNING FIRE DRAGON MODE!"

Ice Demon Slayer Mode.

"STAR DRESS : LEO FORM!"

"REQUIP! HEAVEN'S WHEEL ARMOR!"

Dragon Force.

We're all fired up now!

The minions roared and charged against the Fairy Tail Wizards.

"Let's go!" The group yelled in unison and directly split off.

Immediately, Erza launched herself forward, using her two blades to slice down everything with such precise movements in her path. "Keep them busy! I'll take down the Whisperer!" Erza dashed upwards, decimating any minion with ease as she hunted down the source of these demonic entities. "PENTAGRAM SWORD!"

More minions appeared and encircled the remaining wizards. Their hoods stretched open to reveal mouths with spiky teeth, releasing piercing energy beams on to the wizards from every direction.

"ICE MAKE RAMPART!" Gray spread his hands outwards, unleashing a wall of ice around them, shielding them from the blasts.

"Let's go, Happy!"

"Aye, sir!" Happy grabbed Natsu by the back of his collar.

He turned to Wendy and Carla. "Let's show them what we're made of, Wendy!" He grinned.

"Yeah!" Wendy exclaimed back.

Quickly, Happy and Carla flew their dragon slayers out of the confinement from the ice walls. The minions turned their attention to them and began shooting energy beams at them.

Both the Exceeds managed to dodge swiftly along with their dragon slayers out of harm's way, avoiding every single attack from the minions with skillful twists and turns.

"Time for some payback!" Natsu raised both his arms above his head. "Lightning Fire Dra...agh!" Natsu clutched his left arm reflexively. Earlier, he had severely injured his left arm. Raising his arm sent him a wave of pain throughout his body, making it difficult to cast his magic spells.

"Natsu, are you alright?" Happy asked with concern, slowing his pace.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." Natsu assured him. He slowly raised his left arm again, trying to gauge how much pain he could withstand. Not really much...

"SKY DRAGON WING ATTACK!" Wendy swiped her hands forward, releasing a devastating gust of wind, blowing a good chunk of the minions out of the way.

"Wendy, above you!" Carla flew Wendy out of the minions' attacks raining from above.

Wendy signaled for Carla to bring her towards the enemies. "SKY DRAGON CRUSHING FANG!" Carla released her and Wendy immediately leapt upwards and swiped her targets, generating a large burst of wind on impact.

Noticing her, Natsu just couldn't leave all the fighting to Wendy. His pride wouldn't allow it. He would fight alongside her the best he could. Injuries be damned.

Natsu gritted his teeth, raising both his arms above him again, bearing the pain in his left arm. His right arm ignited in flames, his left arm sparking in lightning. "LIGHTNING FIRE DRAGON BRILLIANT FLAME!" Natsu smashed his hands together, generating a massive ball composed of fire and lightning elements. He hurled it at the minions targeting him, creating a massive explosion on impact, obliterating a sizeable portion of the forest, and leaving a crater in its wake.

"Now that's more like it! Ugh..." Natsu held his left arm. It seems utilizing both his elements caused a lot of strain on his injuries. This still hurts like hell...