Parting message from the author!

Hey there! I just want to say if you've reached this far, I want to say thank you for reading my story!

This has been an absolute journey. I started writing this on February 4, 2021... and it's finally over a year later.

It has been a joy to see your votes, your comments. To see this story end with 20K views and 1.5K votes... that's absolutely mindblowing! 

For a small author like me, that's out of my dreams! My inital goal was to reach 5K views and 500 votes. Starting out on this story has been really slow... but I'm glad it succeeded the way it did.

And I have no one to thank but you, my fellow readers! You have made this possible, and I'm truly grateful to every single one of you.

Now here are some pre-emptive questions I'd like to answer that you might be curious of:

Is this the end of Once the Sky Reaches the Flames story?

Yep, this is the end of this story. After about 25 chapters, it has been really exhausting sometimes trying to write an average of 3000 to 5000 words on a weekly basis (because the original work this was based on had 5000 words on average, though granted, it wasn't on a weekly basis). 

I wanted to discontinue this, but I thought it'd be unfair to you dear readers. There have been plenty of NaWen stories that have been forgotten or discontinued. I don't want this story to be that.

 With other two stories I'm writing, it can get quite hectic. Next time, I think setting an average of 2000 words per chapter will be easy on my mind. 

Will I write more NaWen stories in the near future?

It is a possibilty. I've thought about writing an R-18 mature story that explores Natsu and Wendy's relationship as mates.

I've also thought about continuning this story directly with a new chapter 50 and retconning the ending if needed be.

Once the 100 Year Quest sequel gets adapted into an anime, who knows... I might adapt and reframe it to fit Natsu and Wendy's relationship in another fanfiction.

But for now, I don't want to write any more NaWen stories. Writing 52 chapters averaging 3000 to 5000 words has been... a long journey, and I really need a break. A 4-month break.

In fact, this might be the longest NaWen story, at least on Wattpad.

Looking back on this story, there are some things I wish I did differently. But you know, it's all part of the learning and writing process. I don't claim this to be a well-written story, but I enjoyed the process, and if you enjoyed reading it, that's all that matters to me.

I am an amateur author who simply wanted a discontinued NaWen fanfic to continue, so I took it upon myself.

Anyhow, it has been joy writing for you, dear NaWen readers...

Until we meet again next time.

Stay safe, my Kings, Queens, and everything in between!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.