Next Morning Part 4

Warning: Talk of suicide and death.

"Ren...wake up." Doc said shaking him awake. "What." Ren asked sleepily. "Its your mother's birthday Jono is already awake and ready get up." Doc said pulling him up. "Oh yeah." Ren said getting up to get on clothes.

He put on his regular clothes and brushed his finger's through his hair before he, Doc, and Jono left the cave. They picked some flowers along the way before reaching and old cave. Doc waited outside the cave while Jono and Ren went in.

"Hey mom how you been, haven't talked to you in awhile." Ren asked. "Me and Jono are doing good, I've been taking care of him. "I can talk for myself." Jono said. "I'm good mom he's been making sure I'm safe and shit." Jono said before getting hit really hard by Ren. "Language in front of mom dimwit." Ren said.

"Mom he hit me you saw it." Jono said with a laugh. "Did not." Ren said. "Did too." Jono said hitting him back. "Hey mom now he hit me." Ren said playfully. "Oh stop come on let's behave for mom." Jono said. "Don't pretend to be responsible now, you started it." Ren said with a laugh.

They talked and laughed for a bit and then it was time to go.

"Ha ha come on we have to go now don't want to keep her long." Ren said. Jono headed out of the cave while Ren stayed back for a second.

"Me and Doc are together now, you called it he did like me, it only took awhile for him to admit it. I love you mom...I wish you were still here so you could see me and Doc together."

"He still can't bring himself in here, blames himself for your suicide and is mad at himself for calling you a whore who didn't care about her kids. We both know you were going to do it if he said it or not. See you later mom." Ren said before leaving the flowers on her tombstone, which was just a rock with some poorly written scribbles on it for her name.

"How was it." Doc asked as Ren came out. "Good, you sure you don't want to talk with her." Ren asked. "Yeah I'm fine." Doc said sadly. "Hey you don't have to beat yourself up over it all the time you know. She was probably going to do it anyways." Ren said.

"Yeah yeah whatever I was still horrible to her before she did it, what if I was the last straw." Doc said with a tear coming out of his eye. "Hey cheer up let's go hang out with our friends that will make you feel better." Ren said. "Yeah it will." Doc said.

Sorry I wrote this when I wasn't in the best mental space so it's a little sad. -Galaxy out