A Fun Day with New Friends Part 2

"Well Jevin how have you been it's been awhile since we talked." Cleo asked. "I've been good, just taking care of the swamp." Jevin said. "Sounds nice hows it been with all the rain we've had the past couple of weeks." Cleo asked.

"It's been a little flooded here and there but not to bad. We did have a bad mudslide on one of the mountains tho some of the locals got injured but they just used some healing potions." Jevin said picking some grass.

"Do you not want to eat." False asked looking at his untouched plate. "Oh well you see when I eat something you can see it in my body and if I was to go swimming and I took my hoodie off you would be able to see it and I don't like people being able to see me digesting my food so I would rather not." Jevin said shyly. "Oh that's understandable. Well you can take it home with you or you can eat after you swim." False suggested.

"Yeah I might eat after I swim." Jevin said. "Well you better hop in now before it gets to hot." Cleo said. "Ok well talk to you later Cleo." Jevin said getting up.

"Hey Jev come here." Ren called out. Jevin took off his hoodie and jeans before walking out into the water. "Wow I can see through you." Corrine said ogling him. "Yeah I'm a slime hybrid I'm made of slime." Jevin said. "Ah yes and this water is made of water." Ren mocked. "Haha shut up." Jevin said splashing him in the face.

"Oh your on slime." Ren said splashing him back. *huff* "There just a bunch of children aren't they." Doc said looking up at Corrine. "Yes and I should know I'm a child." Corrine giggled.

"Alright you two your splashing me as well and I don't want any part of this." Doc said. "Fine, but you would be if it weren't for the fact that Corrine is on your shoulders." Ren said kissing his cheek.

"Can I get down now I wanna play with the puppy." Corrine asked Doc. "Ok, have fun." Doc said setting her down in the water.

Corrine ran over to Mumbo who was playing fetch with Kubo. "Can I pet your dog." Corrine asked tugging on Mumbos dress pants. "Yeah if course, Kubo come here." Mumbo said calling out to Kubo. "He's so fluffy." Corrine said patting his head.

"Yeah I need to get him trimmed I'm sure he's hot on a day like today." Mumbo said admiring the little girl. "Awe are you hot do you wanna swim." Corrine asked the dog. "He can swim, he will play fetch in the water with you as well." Mumbo said. "Oh really come on Kubo let's go." Corrine said running off Kubo following behind her.

"Who are you." Grian asked. "Aah where in the nether did you come from." Mumbo said turning around to look at a small blonde boy. "Grian they let you leave finally." Scar said hugging him tightly. "Yeah but why are you excited you saw me before you left we had a snack together." Grian said confused. "I'm just happy you can spend time with us come eat we have some left." Scar said dragging him over to the food.

Grian looked back at Mumbo looking into his eyes. "Oh that's Mumbo he's one of Iskalls friends." Scar said.

"He's cute, I like him." Grian thought to himself.

"He's cute and weird I like him." Mumbo thought to himself as he slowly started to walking after them.

"Grian hey they let you leave." Lyra said as Scar dragged him over to the food. "Yeah I just pleaded that I think being trapped in the village is making me depressed and they let me go." Grian said with a laugh. "Well you always were a good faker especially playing sick I don't know how you did it most the time." Lyra said. "A magician never tells." Grian giggled.

Mumbo sat down on the blanket slightly farther away from everyone else. Grian turned to look at him, he looked him up and down before continuing to talk to the others.

"Did he just check me out." Mumbo thought to himself.

"I think he noticed I was checking him out shoot way to be subtle Grian." Grian thought to himself.

"So what have you been up to these days while everyone has been out Grian." Evergreen asked. "Oh you know playing with the younglings, flying them around, let them make necklaces and crowns out of my feathers, pulling pranks, you know just simple things for them to do until there next class." Grian said pouring a cup of water.

"Well the elders might think low of you teaching the younglings pranks that's frowned upon behavior you know." Lyra said. "Yeah well I think kids deserve to have fun when they get older that's when they can start being more respectable but for now it won't hurt for them to have fun." Grian said sipping his water.

"Well I think that too I would have loved to have a childhood but all I got is rules to follow and backbreaking tasks at a young age." Evergreen said. "Well love in your culture you had to do that or else you would risk survival of your people and yourself if you played around." Lyra said.

"Yeah well I would rather get eaten by a wolf having fun as a child than doing everything I've learned and still being eaten." Evergreen said. "And by the rain of evergreen needles I was picked to be a protector and a lover not a deviant so even if I did want that I couldn't." She added.

If you don't know I'm leaving for a bit, my girlfriend will be taking over and she will be uploading for me, she might even write something as well. So if she does know that she is not a writer whatsoever so her chapters might be pretty simple and please be nice to her.
-Galaxy out