First Impressions Part 4

This is a long one.

"That had to have been the best and most fun game of tag I've ever played." Zed said laying on the floor next to Tango and Impulse. "Yeah." Ren said laying next to Doc. "Well did everyone meet." Stress said sitting with False and Cleo. "I think so but we should all introduce ourselves just in case." Iskall said sitting with Grian.

Everyone made there introductions saying there names and if they were witch, human, or hybrid. Xisuma said his name was X as to not reveal his identity as the prince.

Well that was fun but its getting late and I need to get home before my daughters bedtime. Joe said standing up. "You have a daughter." Stress asked starting to get up. "Yup I'm a single father, my wife left me not to long ago so she spends most the day with my mother while I'm working but I always go over and tuck her in at night. Joe said. "Oh that's terrible your wife is missing out on and amazing man Joe." Wels said patting him on the back. "Yeah well I dont blame her I'm never around but I still have my daughter and I'm working through it." Joe said sadly.

"Well on that note I think hes right its getting late my mom will throw a fit if I'm not home to help cook dinner." False said. "Ha, is she still trying to teach you how to be a proper lady for when you get a husband one day." Iskall said. "Yup and now I have to learn to cook, and clean and have to sleep in those uncomfortable night gowns. False complained. "Well what else would you sleep in all the clothes you have your wearing right now." Iskall laughed. "Well I would wear on of my dads old shirts while my clothes were being washed but its gotten to the point where it doesn't cover everything up any more." False said.

"I know that feeling I've worn this shirt since I was five." Cleo said. "And how old are you again cleo." Ren asked. "Well I died when i was 17 but that was about 6 years ago so I'm 17 but technically I'm 23." Cleo said. "Oh yeah has it really been six years it feels like forever ago." Ren said. "Yeah I know." Cleo said back. "Wait...you died. Impulse asked. "Yeah you were shot wernt you Cleo." Tango asked. "Yup I was attacked by a zombie and I got sick, so my dad killed me and buried me out in the woods but the bite affected me and I woke up two days later I pulled myself out. Shortly afterwards I met Ren and Doc and we've been the best of friends ever since." Cleo said.

"Wow so it's TRUE, a zombie bite can turn you into a zombie, I wish I could tell mom about this." Zed said. "Why dont you." Tango said. "Are you kidding me she finds out I snuck out to see humans and hybrids she would kill me and use me as ingredients for her potions." Zed said. "Yeah same except my moms not a witch so she would just kill me." Iskall said. They all burst out laughing.

"You know I thought this would have turned out completely different but I'm glad it didnt." Cub said. Come on its late we should all go and maby we could come earlier tomorrow." Stress said. "Yeah that would be awesome my dudes." Ren said helping Doc up. "Come on Grian race you back." Scar yelled as he fazed through the ceiling with Cub. "Hey I cant faze through stuff no fair." Grian held up his huge wings which startled everyone  but Stress and Zed. They didn't realize he had wings. Grian flew up to the ceiling but swooped down and folded his wings in so he could fly down the tunnels fast. "Well I guess I'll just teleport you home Stress." Zed said holding out a hand to the witch. "Well bye everyone see you lot tomorrow." Stress said with a wave as the blue aura from Zeds magic engulfed them and they disappeared.

"Now that was cool." Iskall said. "Come on guys let's go home before my brother and his boyfriend get drunk a have sex in my half of the cave. Ren said running behind a boulder stripping and turning into a wolf. He came out from behind the boulder clothes in mouth and handed them to Doc, and gesturing for Cleo to hop on. Bye guys see you tomorrow. Cleo said. Ren nodded and barked a goodbye as he set of down the tunnels Cleo on his back, Doc running not so far behind and Tango flying after them with a red snake wrapped around his waist and neck and they soon disappeared down the tunnels.

"Why cant we have a cool and fast way to get home." False said. "Well last one to the village is a rotten banana." X called out as he ran down the tunnels with the others chasing after him.