Problems with Parents Part 3

"Ren how much you wanna bet that your brother has taken over the whole cave." Doc asked. "I don't need to bet if I already know he did." Ren said putting on some pajama pants.

"Hey if you and your brother have different fathers why do you look so similar." Doc asked. "His dad and my dad were brothers that's why we look so similar why do you ask." Ren said walking into the bathroom to brush his teeth with him. "I just been wondering for a long time but never really asked." Doc said spitting out some toothpaste.

"Well I've always wondered if you had any siblings." Ren asked putting toothpaste on his toothbrush. "I wouldn't know I barely even know my own parents, we creepers aren't very close, I do remember my dad tho he exploded to protect me from hunters." Doc said washing out his mouth. "Well he was a good man to protect you like that." Ren said. "Yeah I guess he was, that was also the day I met you." Doc said leaving the bathroom.

"Oh I still remember that little creeper boy about my age staring at a hole in the ground crying for his dad to come back." Ren said sadly. "I was taller than you back then oh the days I used to be taller than you, the first thing I called you to when I found you was shorty now I'm the short one." Ren laughed.

"And then we became friends and lived together ever since and now were boyfriends." Doc said laying down. "Boyfriend's. I like the way you say that." Ren said laying down next to him. "What boyfriend's." Doc said in a thick accent. "Yes I love the way you say that." Ren said cuddling up to him. "I love you, you goofball." Doc said turning off his light. "I love you too." Ren said going to sleep