I was tagged.

I got tagged by the lovely DoveTheweirdBIRD

Do you like someone?

Yes a couple of someone's actually

Do they like you back?

I hope so, I mean we've been together for two, and five years, and I'm engaged. (Just realized how weird this is in words if you don't know I'm polyamorous.)

Single or taken?

Taken

Middle name?

I have two one is Fifteen and I forgot how to spell my other one I think it's either Michele or Michelle

Girl best friend?

Air Conditioning I gave her that nick name in middle school because her middle name initials are A.C.
Fun fact we got "married" in high school for fun and we still are. We're best friends and we have never dated.

Guy best friend?

Either one of my boyfriends *cough* Jas *cough* definitely *cough*
I love them all the same and all three of them are my best friends

Last person I texted?

A.C

Battery percentage?

86%

Lock screen?

My lock screen is live so I can only show you a screenshot but it's just like in among us it goes from left to right and the words show up after it.
(Purple Among Us gang where you at.)

Birthday?

Birthday?

September 3rd

Last song I listened to?

E girls are ruining my life and Cat girls are running my life by Corpse husband.

How many pets have I had?

2 dogs when I was younger
5 dogs now
Two cats when I was younger
4 cats now
3 hamsters when I was younger
Two snakes now
I've had Sherman the turtle since I was 6 or 7 (he will outlive us all)
Goldfish when I was younger (I don't know how many they wouldn't stop breeding and eating each other.)

Ok and Dove also asked me what Galaxy I'm the princess of and it's this galaxy and I live on Saturn (yes I know it's a gas giant but we make it work.)

Tag 20 people

I don't really want to tag 20 people so I will only do a few

Casuallyy

lAlasterl

rygirlfoxy this is A.C by the way. Don't expect her to do this she doesn't check her texts let alone wattpad. (Girl respond to me please I'm starting to sound like a clingy girlfriend)

Otterz33

Hermitshipper10

QueenChaos48

Hermitshipper10

Sorry if tagging you is an inconvenience I don't want to bother you.