The Ball Part 3

Iskall finished his food and went to the castle he was greeted by most of the guys except for X, Wels, Grian, Bdubs and Etho.

"Hey, there he is, ok guys follow me to the fitting rooms." Joe said ushering them to follow. "Hey Keralis, long time no see how is Bdubs." Iskall said shaking his hand. "They are good, they are with the girls today they want to wear something more feminine this year." Keralis said.

"Well guys since some of you are new to this, I'll show you around and you pick out something to wear whatever you want and think will fit you, for the rest of you your stuff is over there go try them on." Joe said.

Ren, Doc, Tango, Zed, Scar, and Cub looked around at all the different suits and dress pants, Scar found a light grey suit and an orange tie and handkerchief to go with it. Cub got a similar one but in darker shades.

Ren and Doc couldn't find anything they really liked, that and most of the things weren't made for someone over 7' tall. "Uh Joe you got anything more casual, and maybe something that would fit the giant over here." Ren asked point over his shoulder at Doc. "Yeah through that door is more casual formal stuff and some things that might fit Doc." Joe said pointing to a door.

Ren picked out a red plaid button up shirt and some black jeans with some brown boots. He tucked the shirt in loosely and left a few buttons unbuttoned. Doc picked a white button up shirt with a green jacket and some blue jeans with some brown boots. He tucked the shirt in and left a few buttons unbuttoned before throwing the jacket over top of it.

"Looking nice Doc." Tango said looking over at him. Zed had picked a white button up shirt with a brown vest and jacket and he paired it with some blue jeans and brown boots. Tango was wearing a black suit with a red vest and white button up shirt and matching red tie and handkerchief with black shoes.

Iskall came out with a light grey suit with a lime green tie and green pocket square with black dress shoes. "Wow lookin nice my dude the green tie really stands out." Ren said looking at Iskall. "Thanks, tho I have no idea what Stress is wearing so I hope we go together." Iskall said nervously. "Hey if your outfits go together or not you two will look great." Tango said. "Yeah I guess we will." Iskall said.

Joe came out wearing a grey suit with a turquoise vest and matching tie, glasses and handkerchief with black boots. "Wow you look good, nice glasses." Iskall said. "Thanks, I needed some new ones." Joe said.

"Hey sorry I'm late I got in late from a job last night and slept in." A man with white hair and a red scared eye said coming in. "Hey no it's fine, guys this is Etho, Etho this is Ren, Doc, Tango, Zed, Cub, and Scar they are hybrids, a witch, and vex." Joe said introducing them. "Hi nice to meet you guys." Etho said shyly.

Your outfit is there go try it on." Joe said pointing to some folded clothes. Impulse and Keralis came out of there rooms. Impulse was wearing a black suit with a white button up shirt, and yellow tie with black dress shoes. And Keralis was wearing a dark green suit with a black button up shirt and tie, with brown boots.

"Joe can you help me with this." Etho said coming out with a cloth wrapped around his chest. "Yes of course tell me if I wrap you to tight." Joe said wrapping his chest with the cloth. "What's that for." Ren asked. "Etho is transgender." Joe said. "Ok...I have no clue what that is." Ren said. "He was born in a girls body but he is a guy, the cloth is to flatten his chest and make him look more like a guy." Joe said tying up the cloth.

"Oh ok cool." Ren said. "You don't think it's weird." Etho asked shyly. "I can turn into a wolf do you think that is weird." Ren asked. "No it's cool." Etho said. "Well that's your answer." Ren said sitting on a table. "Thanks, I'm going to put my clothes on now." Etho said.

He came back out in a denim button up and green pants with some brown dress shoes. "How do I look is my chest flat enough." Etho asked. "Yeah it's perfect you look good." Keralis said. "Thanks I hope the cloth will stay don't need to be caught without a bra." Etho joked. "Yeah that would be bad." Joe laughed.

"Remember that one time you came back from a mission all torn up and the cloth came off and that poor woman didn't know you were trans, and she opened your shirt and she immediately turned red and wouldn't stop apologizing." Impulse said laughing as well.

"What do you mean mission." Doc asked. "Etho is an assassin he's on the girls squad even tho he's a guy but he likes men, that and we don't need him to get pregnant." Joe said. "Hey I would never do it on the job. I respect my work and I'm one of the best, those horny bastards just need to learn to keep it in there pants." Etho said and the rest started laughing as well.

"Well don't look at me I'm pretty chill." Doc said. "I know and it's no fair I can't control it, my instincts just go "you know what I wanna fuck someone" and it doesn't go away till I do." Ren complained. Zed slowly backed away. "Hey where you think your going get back here, and tell us what your thinking." Tango said grabbing his shoulder. "Fine I was thinking how unfair it is that I can't cum for a month there you happy." Zed said pouting. "Wow that's your problem." Iskall asked.

"Yeah that and the fact that these two haven't left me alone about the whole secret thing." Zed said. "We know the secret Zed you can tell them." Cub called out from across the room where he was sitting with Scar. Scar hit him in the chest. "What how." Zed asked in disbelief.

"You gave a lot of hints we figured it out." Iskall said. "What really." Zed asked. "Yup don't worry we will keep it and not let Grian know we know." Ren said. "Wait what is it." Impulse asked. "Grian is gay." Cub called out again earning another hit from Scar.

"Oh that's it really." Tango said. "What you wanted something more exciting." Doc asked. "I mean yeah, I'm polyamorous and dating and pansexual and a bisexual, that's not that big of news." Tango replied. "Well you can't let Grian know you know even if you didn't hear it from me he will assume and I don't need to lose a friend." Zed said. "Don't worry we won't." Impulse said.

"Well I have to go get Stress, see you guys later today." Iskall said walking out.

They/Them pronouns are hard to use when Bdubs goes by He/Him irl.