Home Early Part 3

"Well today was fun wasn't it." Cleo asked them on there way back home. "Tango definitely had fun." Ren said with a smirk. "What do you mean." Tango said defensively. "No need to hide it you reek of sex, Impulse and Zed." Ren said nudging him in the ribs. "Tango you didn't." Cleo said with a smile. "Can we not talk about this it's weird talking about sex." Tango said shyly.

"Well I kissed False if that makes you feel more open." Cleo said. "What no way good for you mom." Ren said. "No it doesn't make me more open." Tango said. "Well at least tell us this, did you fuck or get fucked and who." Ren said. "I fucked Impulse and Zed fingered himself while Impulse jerked him off, there happy now." Tango said embarrassed. "At the same time." Doc asked. "Yes at the same time can we stop talking about this now." Tango said flustered and embarrassed.

"Ok you two cut it out he doesn't want to talk about it." Cleo said. "Can we go for a ssswim the day isss ssstill young and it'sss hot." Python asked coming through the woods putting his button up shirt on. "Yeah let's go." Ren said running towards the beach.

When they got there the boys stripped down to there underwear while Cleo watched them play around in the water from atop her shipwreck house.

"Doc stop trying to drown Ren." Cleo yelled. "But he won't stop messing with me how will he learn if I dont try to kill him." Doc yelled back. "You could just tell him to stop, now bring him up before he drowns." Cleo said. He let him back up for air and the second Ren got a breath he tackled Doc into the water. "Ren cut that out before he drowns you." Cleo said jumping off her shipwreck to sit closer to the water so she won't have to yell.

"Oh he won't drown me he loves me to much to kill me." Ren said letting Doc back up. "Oh we'll see about that." Doc said holding Ren underwater until he stopped moving. "Doc cut that out your drowning him if he dies I swear I will kill you." Cleo said. "He's fine." Doc said letting him go but he didn't move. "Ren stop playing it's not funny." Tango said. "Ren." Doc said but he still didnt move. "Doc oh my goodness, you killed him bring him here I'll give him CPR. Cleo said running to the waters edge. Cleo gave him CPR until Ren woke up and coughed up a ton of water.

*Choke cough cough spit* "You did it you actually killed me I thought you loved me dude." Ren yelled. "Hey man I'm sorry I do, I was just playing around I didn't mean to." Doc said giving him a hug. "Doc you have time out from the water and you two stay away from each other." Cleo said annoyed. "Sorry Cleo." Doc said. "No you call me mom I like being called mom and I basically am your guys mom since I act like one all the time towards you four. Cleo said still frustrated with them. "Well I act like a dad to them most the time so why do I have to call you mom." Doc asked. "Does that mean I can call you daddy." Ren said with a smirk. "You know what mom suits you Cleo, I..I mean mom." Doc stuttered being flustered by what Ren said. "Awe come on Doc you know I was joking." Ren said. "I dont care your not calling me daddy." Doc said.

"Hey you two cut it out I said I didn't want either of you near each other separate, and Doc go sit in the shipwreck you still have timeout." Cleo snapped. Ren went back to playing in the water with Tango and Python while Doc went and sat in the shipwreck