An Unexpected Surprise Part 3

"Hey you two we were about to start without you." False called out. "Oh sorry I got caught up with some things." Stress said walking over to them.

"You feeling better now Stress." Zed asked. "Feeling better are you ok." Ren asked. "Yeah I'm fine I was just a little sick this morning but on that note me and Iskall have somethings to tell you." Stress said excitedly. "What is it." Cleo asked. "Well me and Stress have been dating for about a month now." Iskall said. "What, how have I not know this I'm the gossip king I know everything." Zed said. "Well your the gossip king my mothers are the queens they knew before I even had a chance to tell them." Stress said.

"Well there your parents they know everything about you." Zed replied. "Anyways were getting off track we have something else to tell you guys. Iskall said. "Oh yeah thank you." Stress said. "Well I was sick this morning and my moms gave me a checkup to make sure I was ok since shes a doctor and she told me...that I'm pregnant." Stress beamed.

"What no way." Cleo said giving her a hug. "Good for you man your going to be a great dad." Ren said giving Iskall a hug. "Wait isn't that a little fast." Tango said. "Well it happened before we started dating actually but that's a story I dont want to talk about." Stress said shyly looking at Iskall. "Ooh I see." Scar said winking and giving her a hug.
Everyone congratulated them and then started there picnic.

"Ooh this is really good False." Ren said takinga bite out of his sandwich. "Thank you Cleo helped me make them." False said nudging Cleo in the side.

"Well how has everyone's day been it's been a while since we've met in the afternoon instead of morning." Cub said. "Well I've had more time to spend with my daughter since X and Wels are working on the new rules for the kingdom." Joe said admiring Corrine playing in the water.

"That's good how are X and Wels by the way it's been a while since we've seen them." Stress asked. "There good. They get to spend a lot of time together so there happy." Joe said. "Corrine do you want to come eat." Joe added. "Coming." Corrine yelled running over soaking wet, she was in a purple bathing suit with ruffles and pink heart polka dots.

"Hello Stress and Iskall." She said sitting down between the two to eat. "Hello Corrine are you having fun." Stress said looking at her. "Yeah so much fun Zed, Tango, and Impulse were playing with me earlier and daddy helped me build a sandcastle." Corrine said happily eating her sandwich. "Oh that sounds like it was fun." Stress said with her eyes glowing magenta. "Why do your eyes glow like that sometimes." Cleo asked looking at her eyes. "They glow when we feel a strong emotion." Zed said. "Yeah I'm really happy right now so my eyes are glowing." Stress said. "That's cool and why do they glow different colors, like Zeds turn light blue and yours turn magenta." Ren asked curiously.

"Well it depends on the type of rank you have. I can teleport, float and do simple spells and Stress can do more complex spells and she can look into people's minds and tell what there feeling she can also manipulate people's bodies." Zed said sipping his lemonade.

"Yeah and Grians eyes turned purple but his aura was green so I guess hes pretty powerful but weak when it comes to doing spells." Cub said. "How do you know that." Impulse asked. "Well we have ranks based on colors and your eye color tells you your max rank you can get, yellow is the lowest rank which you start off at then green, light blue, blue, red, pink, magenta, and purple. You go up in ranks until your aura matches your eye color and based on you rank you can pick diffrent types of magic to work on." Scar said laying on his boyfriends shoulder.

"Yeah my magic is based more on the air and space around us and Stress has magic based more on people and other living things." Zed said. "So if Grians eyes are purple does that mean if he wasn't a GW that he would be the most powerful out of all of you." False asked.

"Well not exactly it would depend on what his magic is based on I could still be more powerful at my magic if Grians magic was based on something diffrent but if he had his magic based on what I do he would be more powerful than me." Stress said making a flower crown out of grass and nearby flowers.

"Speaking of eyes Iskall what happend to yours I've always wondered." Doc asked. "Well when I was young I would always hang out around the workshop while my parents were working. One day I was messing with something I don't know what it was but something like knife came out of it and stabbed me in the eye. One of the workers there made me this one and they give me a new one every year on my birthday as I got older but now I just make them myself since I know my eye better than them." Iskall said tapping his mechanical eye with his finger.

"Can you see out of it. Is your eye still there." Ren asked intrigued. "Yes I can see out of it but my eye isnt there. Iskall said removing the outer part with the glass to reveal metal and circuits behind it.

"Wow that's amazing how do you see." Corrine asked getting in his lap and up in his face to see it closer. "I dont know exactly but I know it connects to my brain and nervous system, so it works like a normal eye would, so if you touch it it would feel like you poked me in the eye even tho you didn't. Iskall said smiling at the confused little girl in front of him. "That's so cool." Stress said admiring him.

"Well I'm going to go play in the water now, can you come Stress and Ren." Corrine said. "Well I guess I could let me put on a bathing suit." Stress said pulling out her spellbook. "Fac imaginem in anima mea, et in corpus meum pro eo." Stress said and her aura engulfed her. When it dissipated it revealed a magenta bathing suit with a white ruffled skirt. "Why is magic so cool." Iskall said. "Because you cant do it." Stress said smiling at him as Corrine pulled her and Ren to the water.

"Haha I'm coming too wait up." Doc said walking after them, he was already wearing swim trunks. Iskall watched them play around as the others talked.