Home Expectations Part 3

"X now that you've eaten we must go over some things before your off to bed." Wels said. "Oh come on wels do you have to be such a joe when joe is gone." He said annoyed. "Yes someone has to besides it won't take long just some questions." Wels said. "Fine shoot." X said. "Well have you thought about a girl you wish to mary for you to become king." Wels asked. "No and dont want to." X said. "Why not." Wels said. "Well you see I'm not aginst getting married to a girl but if I do then people will expect us to produce an heir." X said. "Well yes you have to produce a heir so your family can continue to rule this kingdom." Wels said. "Yeah but you see, to produce an heir that would mean I would have to have sex and I'm not really intrested in that so I dont wanna get married." X said getting in bed. "What do you mean not interested." Wels asked confused. "Well I dont want to have sex...ever...with anyone. X said. "Oh well I guess your going to have to tell that to your father when he gets back in a couple of days but until then goodnight my prince." Wels said leaving his room. "Night my knight." X said with a smile.

I'm going to be updating a lot because I have 6½ notes in my notebook on my phone filled with this story and were not even through with the first one.