The Next Morning Part 3

Warning: Blood

Shots were fired somewhere above them. Everyone looked panicked and started to hide. Ren got startled and started running in fear with Corrine still on his back he got to a corner and let her down. Stress ran over and did a cloaking spell to hide the girl so she couldn't get hurt. "Fac nos a superiore videri et absconderis." A magenta glow surrounded them and Doc came over to hide with them. "Looks good from the outside." Doc said as he picked up and held the girl. "Don't worry we won't let anything happen to you." Doc said looking into her eyes.

Everyone else hid under the table and Zed cloaked them as well. Three men came in with X holding a gun to his head. "You said they were here I don't see them." One of the men said. "Well there are witches do you think that they would hear gun shots and just sit there." X said snarkily. "Shut it with the attitude or this place is getting new color floors. The man said.

He had his men check the room and as they were getting close to Corrine and them, Ren jumped out and attacked one of them biting deep into his shoulder. Stress cast a spell that sent one of them flying across the room and Zed uncloaked himself and made a barrier around X so he was safe. The man tried to shoot X but it got blocked by the force feild.

"Hey." Wels said from behind the man. The man turned around and Wels smashed a plate over his head making him fall over. Wels then slumped down to the floor and a pool of blood came running from behind him. "Stress he's been injured badly." X called out she uncloaked them and ran over to Wels. More guards came in and dealt with the men putting some of them in handcuffs and walking them out.

Corrine went running into Joe's arms after Doc put her down. "Daddy I was so scared but they kept me safe." Corrine said crying into her dads arms. "Its ok now the bad men are gone." Joe said crying in her arms.

"Where did Ren go." Doc asked looking around. "It looked like he went to your room." Stress said after healing Wels who apparently got stabbed during everything that happened.

Is this angst I don't know I don't read it if it is I will put a warning at the start but I don't know.
-Galaxy out.