Meeting the Parent's Part 2

"Well son did you tell her." Iskalls father said as he walked in. "Yeah I had my friend send a message to her so hopefully she got it." Iskall said sitting down at the table.

"Well I made your fathers favorite breakfast, turkey eggs and fried bologna." Iskalls mother said setting down the hot plates of food in the center of the table.

"Smells wonderful Kiki cant wait to dig in." Iskalls father said filling his plate. "Well I hope so Tucker I had to trade a clay cup for two cartoons of those turkey eggs." Iskalls mother said. "Wow that's about one cent per 4 eggs that expensive." Iskall said.

"Yeah I know but TFC is the only one in town who sells them and he is the only other person other than Vintage to have turkeys so he has a high price for the little demand he gets." Iskalls mother said making her plate. "Well its smart non the less." Iskalls father said getting seconds.

A magenta flame flew through an open window and stopped right in front of Iskall and there appeared to be a pice of paper in it. "Oh that must be from Stress, she has a magenta aura of magic. "Wow that's so pretty what is it." Iskalls mother asked. "Its a note, she says she's coming over an hour early with her parents." Iskall said reading over the slightly burned note.

"Well then I better get started on some cleaning." Iskalls mother said getting up. "Mom there coming over in 3 hours you can wait a bit sit back down and eat some more." Iskall said. "Oh fine if you say so sweetie." Iskalls mother said sitting back down.

"Well after we meet them you guys can come and meet my other friends at the picnic today." Iskall said. "Well I can't wait but first I have to go sell some packed ice at the market be back soon." Iskalls dad said leaving the house grabbing his blue cloak mask and brown satchel as he left.

"Well I should get to cleaning now, was breakfast good you ate quite a bit." Iskalls mom said taking up the plates and heading towards the sink. "Yes it was great." He said nervously, to be honest he hates turkey eggs and bologna but his mother works so hard he eats it anyways.

"Now let me help you with the dishes you take a break you never stop, you barely get any sleep so go take a nap I've got everything taken care of." Iskall added shooing his mother away. "But I can d- his mother tried to say before getting interrupted.

"No you go take a nap I got this, you can't overwork yourself like this all the time its unhealthy." Iskall said slightly raising his voice. "Ok I'll go nap, thank you for looking after me sweetie." His mom said giving him a kiss on the cheek before heading to her bedroom.

After about an hour his dad came back and his mom woke up. "I'm home sorry it took so long I was catching up on some stuff." His dad said walking in. "Hey dad I'm just doing some chores." Iskall said greeting him. "Oh where is your mother dosen't she usually do that." His dad asked confused. "I told her to take a nap she works to hard and doesn't get enough sleep." Iskall said sweeping the floor. "Oh well its good that you look after your mother like that while I'm gone." His father said patting him on the back.

"Oh hi honey welcome back, Iskall I can take over now thank you." His mom said walking out of her room. "Ok I've done the dishes, laundry, and some dusting so this is the last thing to do." Iskall said handing her the mop.

"Oh dear, there is always something else to do don't fool yourself like that now scram go find someone to hang out with until your girlfriend gets here." (How do moms do this tho, somehow they always find something else to clean.) His mom said taking the broom. "Ok see you two later, oh and her name is Stress." Iskall said leaving the house.