Witches and Rumors

Grian was walking through the forest trying to do magic but per usual he failed. Grian has dirty blonde hair and wears a red sweater all the time with black jeans. He was a witch but not an ordinary witch you see most the time his powers were useless he couldn't do anything, but there was an occasion where his powers would work, but that was pretty rare.

"Grian earth to grian you there. Helloooooo." A tall man with brown hair, and scars called out. He wore a white shirt with a brown vest, and a cowboy hat. He jumped from a tree and landed near Grian. "Oh Scar sorry I was lost in thought." Grian said turning to the brunette man. "I see trying to do magic again." The taller man said. "Yeah but it's useless I'm useless I cant even do a simple spell and with these stupid wings people are starting to think I'm a hybrid." Grian ranted. "Hey your not useless you might not be good at magic but you are the best flyer around. Come on I'll race you back. Tattered wings appeared behind the cowboys back as he raced off getting a head start. Grian chuckled and went after him passing him easily as they entered the village and raced to the tower.

Grian almost ran into the tower but quickly flew up it and entered it through one of the landing platforms. Scar on the other hand wasn't as quick but he just fazed through the tower without a scratch and went up to where grian was. "See you are an amazing flyer." Scar said laughing and patting him on the back.

"What's all the ruckus about." A man with silver hair and a beard came up from the lab in the tower resting his lab coat on the railing of the stairs. "Oh it's just you two." The man said. "Hey cubby sorry did we disturb your work." Scar said going over to give him a kiss. "No I was just finishing up when I heard you guys laughing so I came to see what was up. Hey Grian." Cub said hugging his boyfriend. "Hey Cub, what you been working on." Grian asked. Well I've been working on an antivenom for snake hybrid bites." The older man said. "Oh that sounds interesting how it going." Scar said listening intently to his boyfriend. "Not to good hybrid snake venom in stronger and more potent than regular snake venom so it's harder to make an antivenom for it." Cub said. "Well do we really need it when is the last time someone got bit by a hybrid snake there are barely any hybrid snakes anymore because those stupid human hunted them to near extinction." Grian stated. "Well you never know what those things will do." Cub said. "Cub there not things they are like anyone else they have family's and friends and just because there hybrids dosen't mean that they dont have feelings. Its horrible how those humans treat them like animals using them for labor or as pets. Abusing them and them throwing them away like trash. Scar said with a look of disappointment at his boyfriend. "Sorry I know it's just we barely know them all we can see of where they live are trees trees and trees. Do we even know if they can speak english." Cub said. "Cubby I am appalled at your behavior talking that way about them. Like you said we dont know them and we shouldn't assume things about them like that. Scar said in tears. "Let's go Grian." Scar said grabbing grians hand and flying off. "Scar wait I'm sorry please let's talk about this." Cub called out. "We'll talk when I get home later right now I cant even look at you after all those things you said." Scar yelled before flying off again.

They landed on a nearby tree and Scar cried into grians shoulder. "Hey what's going on. A man with golden locks a brown button up and blue pants used his magic and floated up to the tree his magic had a light blue aura around it. "Well Zed, Cub is being a total butthead. Talking bad about the hybrids when he barely even knows them, and I want to be angry at him but it's so hard because I love him so much so I had to get away." Scar said between sobs. "Well I mean you heard the rumors about them I mean they are half human half animal and they can turn into there animal counterparts there not normal." Zed said. "Now dont you go and start talking like that too or so help me Gandalf I will throw you of this tree. Scar said getting in zeds face. "Woah ok now let's calm down Scar going around murdering people will make you feel worse." Grian said trying to calm him down.

"Well anyways to change the subject have you heard the rumors around Stress." Zed asked. "Yeah you dont believe those too now do you. Stress sneaking off to having rendezvous with a human or hybrid." Grian asked. "No I dont believe shes mating with a human or hybrid but I do belive that she might be sneaking out to see one or the other." Zed said. "Ok stop it there just rumors how about we just go talk to her." Scar said angrily. "If your going then I'm going to." Cub said flying over to them. "No I'm still mad at you." Scar said. "Hey im sorry please forgive me I was just frustrated that my experiment wasnt working and I took it out on them I sorry please forgive me babe." Cub said. "...ok fine it's hard to be mad at you." Scar said running up and hugging his boyfriend. "It's ok there there. Come on let's go talk to Stress." Cub said talking to his boyfriend. The two vex's wings appeared and they started flying off holding hands. Zed teleported away and Grian swiftly took off afterwards.

Stress was walking along to the secret path when she heard voices calling her name shr turned quickly and saw Zedaph, telaporting behind me with Cub, Scar, and Grian flying down. "Hey guys what are you up to. Stress asked. "Well you see we heard some ridiculous rumors about you and we wanted to know if they are true or complete nonsense." Scar asked. "Well depends what are the rumors." Stress asked. "People have been saying that you have been sneaking off having rendezvous with a hybrid or a human." Zed said. "What, no I'm not having sex with a hybrid or a human." Stress said. "See I told you that they wern- scar said before being cut of by Stress. "I've just been meeting with and chatting to a human and a hybrid." Stress said. They all looked to her in shock. "What really no way are they cool can we meet them." Zed said earning a smack in the stomach from Grian. "Well if you want to yeah come on." Stress said. "Yeah let's go and I bet this will prove how wrong you were to assume things about them cub." Scar said eagerly following after Stress pulling Cub behind him.

"Well you coming Grian." Zed said following after the two vex and the witch. "Yeah yeah I'm coming I'm coming dont get your panties in a twist." Grian said. "Actually I'm wearing a thong not panties so ha. Zed said confidently. "Ew, I didnt need to know that zed." Grian said bursting into a fit of laughter. "Hey you two plonkers stop talking about what underwear Zeds wearing were here." Stress said causing the two to blush and burst out laughing again. Stress ignored there laughter and pushed some thick leaves out of the way uncovering a hole that had bars going down it like a ladder. Stress then jumped down the hole and the rest followed in suit down the tunnels.

First chapter tell me what you think. I dont tolerate pure hate but will take light criticism.