A Fun Day with New Friends Part 8

Hours earlier than the last chapter.

"So what do you do for fun." Grian asked. "I make and design things." Mumbo said. "Like what." Grian asked. "Storage systems, hopper clocks, walking houses." Mumbo said. "Pfft, walking houses." Grian giggled. "Yeah that's one of the things I design but never build." Mumbo said. "Well if you do I'd like to see it." Grian said.

Birds flew out of nowhere if front of them. "Whoa what spooked them." Mumbo asked. "Well maybe it was the giant right next to me." Grian said jokingly. "Hey I'm not that tall your just short, like your what 4ft." Mumbo said. "I'm 4'8 actually." Grian said. "Yeah so your short." Mumbo said. "Not funny you tree." Grian said annoyed.

"Well what are you going to do about it." Mumbo said leaning down to his height right in front of his face. Grian leaned forward and kissed him. Mumbo turned bright red and stood up straight. "That's what I'm going to do about it." Grian said before continuing walking.

"Hey you can't just do that and walk away." Mumbo said following after him and stopping if front of him. "Watch me." Grian said trying to get past him. Mumbo grabbed him and kissed him pushing him up against a nearby tree.

"Your mustache tickles." Grian said breaking the kiss. "I'm sorry." Mumbo said pulling away. "Hey I never said I didn't like it I just said it tickled." Grian said hastily pulling Mumbo in for a more passionate kiss
Mumbo grabbed a handful of the blonde hair pulling it tightly getting a moan from Grian.

"You like that." Mumbo said pulling harder on his hair. "Yes." Grian said breathlessly. "Good." Mumbo said kissing his neck pulling his hair tighter. "Wait couldn't someone see us." Grian asked. "Well not normally but if you make to much noise someone will come to check it out." Mumbo said pushing his sweater and shirt back rubbing his rough hands on Grians smooth skin.

"I don't know if I can trust myself this is my first time." Grian said sadly. Mumbo kissed him picking him up and wrapping his legs around his waist. "Well then let's go somewhere no one but the admins themselves can hear us. This is my first time to." Mumbo said walking him through the woods. Grian teared up and kissed him again.

"This place is hidden, and far away enough so no one can hear us." Mumbo said walking into a grotto in a tall dead tree. "Wow it never ceces to amaze me how wonderful nature is." Grian said looking around the grotto.

"I found this place when I was a wee child I come here for inspiration on my projects." Mumbo said laying him down gently on the floor. "Its beautiful." Grian said looking up through the holo cave made by the trees roots.

"Not as beautiful as you." Mumbo said pushing a pice of his golden hair out of his face. Grian leaned up and kissed him licking his bottom lip for entry. They kissed for what felt like an eternity before Mumbo removed Grians sweater and shirt. Grian shivered as the warm air around him hit his skin.

He started taking of Mumbo's tie and jacket before moving to his white button up shirt. Mumbo unbuttoned Grians pants as Grian struggled with Mumbos belt.

When they were both in just there underwear Mumbo started kissing his neck again making his way down until he reached the line of his underwear. Mumbo looked up and Grian gave him a nod and Mumbo pulled of his underwear. Grian started shivering.

"You ok are you cold." Mumbo asked looking up at him. "Yeah it's ok I'm always cold that's why I wear the sweater all the time." He said still shivering at the warm air around him. "Well it's hot today how are you so cold." Mumbo asked confused.

"I have iron-deficancy anemia, which means my body does not make enough healthy red blood cells and some don't work properly enough to keep me warm, and it's also why I wear sweaters all the time." Grian said shyly.

"Well I'm sorry I wouldn't have done this if I knew, we can stop if you want." Mumbo said pulling his underwear up. "No it's fine I want to do this. You make me feel warm and fuzzy inside and your touch makes me melt I want to do this, please." Grian said looking into his eyes. "Ok." Mumbo said kissing him.

Tiiiimmmeeee skip. -Joe of the hills
Daffy duck didn't stand a chance.

"Wow that was... amazing." Grian said when they finished. "Well thank you." Mumbo laughed wrapping his arms around Grian. "We got cum everywhere and all over ourselves how are we going to clean ourselves off without anything." Grian asked.

"Well it's night time wanna go skinny dipping that will clean us off, plus the water will be warmer now." Mumbo asked. "Isn't that risky, someone could see us." Grian asked. "So who will care." Mumbo asked.

"Fine let's go." Grian said getting up. They ran through the woods careful not to step or trip on anything. When they made it to the edge they looked around seeing that their friends left and they darted to the lake jumping in.

"Ah feels nice right." Mumbo asked. "I don't know it feels cold to me tho everything feels cold to me." Grian said. "Well trust me its warm." Mumbo said. "Ok well I think were clean now we should go back and get our clothes and then leave." Grian said. "Wait come on this is fun I never have someone to do this with, especially not someone I like." Mumbo said.

"Wait how often do you do this. Grian asked. "Like twice a week sometimes more." Mumbo said. "Wow, I'm not judging but why." Grian asked. "Well I don't know my mother would take me down here every night to bathe me so I guess it's just nostalgic for me, she died when I was young I loved her so much and I miss her every day with every part of me." Mumbo said moving his hands through the water.

"I'm sorry, I bet she was great." Grian said. "What about your parents." Mumbo asked. "Don't have any I was born with magic so I don't have parent's." Grian said. "Wait you were what." Mumbo asked confused.

"Well every once in awhile there is either a family who can't have kids and wants some or there isn't enough kids to keep some people in their jobs so the council does a spell to create a kid for one of those reasons, I was the second choice." Grian said.

"So who raised you." Mumbo asked. "Well Cub did actually. But he is not my Dad I consider him a friend more than a Dad and he feels the same about me, he and Scar are waiting to be married before they adopt and they have to be approved but taking care of me did that for Cub so now Scar just needs to be approved and we just need for one of them finally propose and they get married." Grian said.

Their relationship is so weird but there the only couple that I can do weird stuff with and it works because it's Mumbo and Grian.
-Galaxy out