Meeting the Parent's Part 8

"Oh hello love you guys heading over." Lyra said walking up behind them with Iskalls parents. "Oh hi mom, yeah we are." Stress said hugging her. "Hey Mrs. and Mrs. Monster." Zed said with a wave.

"Hey Zed any new gossip." Evergreen asked waving back. "Always I'll tell you over at the picnic. "Guys these are my parents." Iskall said gesturing to them. "Hi everyone nice to meet you all." Kiki said. "Yes nice to meet you." Tucker said.

"Thanks for waiting for us." X said running over to them out of breath with Wels just behind them. "Oh we wernt waiting for you we just stopped to talk to everyone and you happened to come over as we were about to walk off." Cleo said.

"Haha very funny well let's go." Wels said catching up to them. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Eightyfive. X said once he caught his breath. "Hello X how are the tea cups I made you holding up." Kiki said. "Oh beautifully, and the designs on them amazing." X complimented grabbing Wels hands.

"Well glad you like them if you need anything else just put in an order." Kiki said. "Were here we'll start setting up." False said as they reached the lake. "Let's set up in the shade over there." Cleo said pointing to a shady area near the waters edge.

"STRESS." An excited Corrine ran up and hugged her legs getting her pants wet. "Hey love hows you day been." Stress asked looking down at the girl. "Great, daddy woke me up and took me to get breakfast at Vintages cart and they he took me home and got me in a bathing suit and we've been here all day swimming." Corrine said happily.

"Hey guys." Joe said walking up in blue swim trunks soaking wet. "Hey Joe, Corrine was just telling us about her day." Stress said. "Yeah, we've had fun today haven't we." Joe said looking down at her. "Yes it's been so much fun." Corrine said hugging him.

"She your little girl." Evergreen asked. "Yes she is, and you are..." Joe asked. "Joe these are my mothers." Stress said hugging them both. "Oh nice to meet you." Joe said shaking there hands.

"Nice to see you again Joe hows your mom." Kiki asked. "She's doing better but she still misses dad." Joe said. "I bet she does a long happy marriage like hers doesn't happen often I can't imagine how shes feeling after losing him." Tucker said.

"Yeah it's been a rough year without him, me and Corrine moved in with her after my divorce so she wouldn't be so lonely." Joe said. "We got everything set up now." False said walking over to them.

They all sat down and started eating when there was some rustling in the bushes behind them and Doc and Ren tumbled out of them Ren pinning Doc down on his back. "What is it with you and tackling me." Doc asked looking up at him. "It's funny." Ren said kissing his cheek and getting off of him.

"You two left me behind I ran into a branch." Jevin said coming through the bushes. "Sorry we got carried away." Ren said standing up. "Guys who's your friend." Zed asked. "Oh guys this is Jevin, a slime hybrid." Ren said walking over with them.

"Well we have a lot of people here and not everyone is here yet." Cleo said. "Yeah were still waiting for, Cub, Scar, and Python and Grian is still under observation." Iskall said.

"Who's Grian." Mumbo asked. "He's a GW witch and a friend of ours but he got kidnapped and he has been under observation for awhile now to make sure he isn't suffering from any trauma he's experienced." Stress said.

"Oh, ok and the others." Mumbo asked. "Cub and Scar are vex's and Python is a snake hybrid." Stress said. "My ears are burning." Scar said walking up with Cub. "Speak of the devil and his boyfriend." Zed said as they came up and sat down. "I'm guessing I'm the devil." Cub asked annoyed. "Yup." Zed said biting into his sandwich.

"Don't be shy Jevin come sit." Cleo called out. "Oh yeah sorry." Jevin said sitting down with them. "So what is everyone I haven't really been filled in on all of you." Kiki asked.

"Oh well you know the humans already I presume, Doc is a creeper hybrid but can't transform with the robot arm and face, Ren is a wolf hybrid, Python is a snake hybrid, Tango a dragon hybrid, Jevin a slime hybrid, and everyone else is a witch other than mom who is an elf." Stress said gesturing to everyone as she said their names. "Python should be here soon." Stress added after she finished introducing everyone.

After awhile of eating Python finally showed up. "It's alive." Cleo said as Python walked over. "Sorry got lost in the tunnels ran into some skeletons." Python said walking over. "Well good thing your ok now come eat were almost done." Cleo said gesturing for him to sit.

"Crowded today huh." Python said looking around at everyone. "Yes it is we'll introduce you to everyone as you eat then were going swimming, it's hot today." Cleo said.