The Ball Part 5

"Ladys and gentleman as you know this party is special from other parties, this party as a token of our peace we are allowing witches and hybrids to join us in our celebration."

"First off we have Zedaph who is a witch, Tango who is a hybrid and there walking out with Impulse but you know him as the reason ahah is always sold out." The man called out.

"Next off we have Keralis and BdoubbleO who as you know are apart of the organization of this ball."

"We have Ren and Doc who are both hybrids walking out."

"Cleo who is a hybrid and she is walking out with False who you will always find out in the woods by herself or with friends."

"We have Stress who is a witch and she is walking out with Iskall which you know him as the jokester of this town."

"Next we have Grain *whisper Grian* Grian who is a witch and Mumbo the clumsy redstoner who usually has no idea what he is talking about."

"Next we have Jevin and Python walking out who are both hybrids."

"Cub and Scar who are both vex are walking out in some matching outfits."

"We have Etho and one of his assassin buddies but don't worry no one is getting killed tonight."

"And last but most definitely not least we have Joe mama, I'm kidding some of your moms aren't here, we have Joe and his lovely daughter Corrine who is going to tire her dad out by the end of the night walking down."

The man finished calling out the names and the last few people finished walking down the staircases.

"Wow this place is beautiful." Stress said admiring the white and gold room with the stain glass dome and chandeliers everywhere. "It sure is I've been here many times and every time it feels like it's the first time." Iskall said.

"Ladies and gentlemen now we are introducing the royalty.

"First we have King void." A tall muscular man walked out but instead of going down the stairs he walked over to one of the side hallways and stood.

"Next we have the reason were here today the birthday boy X and his clumsy knight companion Wels." They stood at the top of the staircase on a small balcony.

"Now we have the other birthday boy Ex and his wife Holi." They stood with X and Wels.

"We have princess K of the Galaxy kingdom. (Sorry I had to write myself in it fits so perfectly.) And her fiance Queen Sunflower IX of the sunflower kingdom. (And Sunny too sorry.) They walked out and separated both standing at the top of the staircases on either side of X and Ex.

"And now we pray for the mother of X and Ex and wife of King Void, she may not be here with us today but she is here in spirit and in our hearts and we know that she is watching over us and the castle with the many other royals that have passed here."

After they pray Sunny, K, Ex and Holi go down to the party. King Void comes up behind X and Wels.

"Now all you I hate to bring down the mood of this special day but I must do this now. I am dying and that may come to you as a shock but it's true and so I must say that if you came from another kingdom you must stay here because as of this day of X and Ex's 18th birthday I announce I am stepping down and X will be taking my place with Wels by his side. The wedding is next week and the ceremony will be three days after that, that is all I have to say enjoy the rest of the night and have fun and a happy birthday to my son's." King Void left and X and Wels joined the rest of the party.

"Well happy birthday but are you for real about getting married." Iskall asked. "We have to, I can't become king unless I'm married and even if I wasn't dating Wels I would have picked him to rule with me." X said.

"So cousin happy birthday I was hoping to be back home as soon as possible but it seems like I can't." K said walking over to X. "Yeah sorry I didn't know until two days ago but I didn't know he would be making you stay." X said hugging her.

"Well it's ok but I will have to contact my kingdom and tell them I'm staying longer, the kids will miss me." K said.

"I wish you well X." Sunflower said walking over. "Sunny hey glad to hear you two are engaged, I'm happy for you." X said. "Same here I always knew you and Wels would rule together I just had a feeling." Sunny said.

"Brother come let's have our birthday duel it's tradition." Ex said grabbed X and clearing the middle of the room. "What are they doing." Cleo asked. "Every year they have a duel on there birthday and they see who wins." False said.

They began the duel and they were both fighting strong neither giving up, this was there longest duel yet and neither shown signs of dropping. After a couple of minutes they were both knocked on there hands and rid of there weapons.

"Sorry to break this up but you were taking to long." K said before tapping them both lightly on the chest with her swords. "Two points for me." K yelled and it echoed through the chamber. (Fun fact I'm ambidextrous left and right handed and I took fencing in girl scouts and can fence with both hands at once.)

"Wow that was impressive." Stress said. "Yeah they usually don't fight for that long I'm glad she broke it up we don't need it going on all night." Iskall said.