The Night Before a New Day Part 4

"I feel bad for Tango and Impulse Zed can be a handful when he's drunk." Scar said quietly as they walked into the village.

"Me to but I think they could handle him." Cub said taking his hand. "Well I have to get going I need some rest for my rough morning ahead of me." Stress said walking towards her house.

"Stress I'm so happy for you you know, you going to be an amazing mother and Iskall as a father." Cub said waving her a goodbye. "Yes I agree your going to be great love and I better be a godfather of that child." Scar yelled quietly at her as to not wake anyone up. "Of course Scar." Stress said as she waved them goodbye and entered her house.

"Your home late how was the picnic." Mom said as Stress walked in her house. "Oh Gandalf mom you scared the magic potions out of me, what are you doing here so late at night." Stress said frightened.

"Sorry love I didn't mean to scare you its just...I have something to give you." Her mom said handing her a small gold necklace with a silver heart on it. "Awe it's so pretty fank you mom." Stress said hugging her. "Its a pregnancy necklace its elf tradition for any pregnant woman to wear this for safety and protection for her and her child." Mom said.

"Awe fank you mom but I'm not an elf and I don't feel any magic coming off of this." Stress said holding the necklace. "It doesn't need magic or for you to be an elf to work, the real magic in that necklace is the hope and love for you, and your child's safety that makes it work." Her mom said putting it on her.

"Well than thank you again mom I will never take it off." Stress said. "Your welcome honeybee now go get some rest for your day tomorrow love you." Her mom said leaving her house. "Love you, night." Stress said as her mom left.

"Well little one your not even here yet and your already loved by so many people." Stress said rubbing her belly and putting on pjs before crawling into bed and going to sleep.

Bonus since it's to short to be it's own chapter.

"Did you have fun today pumpkin." Joe asked Corrine as he layed her in there bed. "Mmhhhmmm." Corrine mumbled sleepily. "Good because were doing it again tomorrow so get some sleep love you." Joe said kissing her forehead. "Yay goodnight daddy." Corrine mumbled as she cuddled up to him.