An Unexpected Surprise Part 6

"I'm hot, I'm going to swim a bit wanna come Cleo." False asked. "Oh I don't swim, I can't actually." Cleo said looking sad. "Why not." False said looking confused. "Well if I get in the water at a certain point I get waterlogged and my insides drift and move around and it's not a very good feeling." Cleo said looking disappointed.

"Well you don't have to go to far you can just dip your feet in." False said reaching out a hand. "...Ok maybe for a little bit." Cleo said grabbing Falses hand. "See this feels nice right." False said bumping Cleo.

"Yeah I guess it does." Cleo said bumping her into the water. "Hey your lucky I dont want you to get waterlogged or you'd be here with me." Falses said laughing. "I guess I am to." Cleo said laughing with her.

"Well the water feels great doesn't it." False said laying on he back. "Yeah I guess I don't know why I don't put my feet in more often." Cleo said splashing some water with her feet.

"Well do you want to walk around or are you going to stand there and stare at me floating around." False said getting up. "Let's walk shall we." Cleo said holding out an arm. False took her arm and they walked through the water around the lake occasionally stepping out to pass by other kids playing around.

"Hey False are you sure you don't want to have kids." Cleo said looking at the other couples playing with there kids. "Well I never really thought about it because I knew I wanted to be with a girl and two girls can't have kids without adoption and neither of us could afford to adopt a child anyways." False said.

"Well we do live in the palace and when the new rules and laws are set fully in stone maybe I could get a job you know." Cleo said nudging her playfully. "Well I do want to buy and live in a house with you and that would be even more money." False said.

"Well we can save up, your 16 with a great paying job and I will get a less paying job but still I'll be getting money and I'm not aging anywhere anytime soon so we still have lots of time to save for those things." Cleo said lacing her fingers with Falses. "Yeah I guess your right." False said leaning her head on her shoulder as they came in view of their picnic spot.