Meeting the Parent's Part 5

"Hello again Stress, hi Iskall." Impulse said as they walked up. "Hey, who's that." A man with a mustache, black hair, and a suit said from inside the workshop window.

"Mumbo this is my girlfriend Stress, Stress this is Mumbo my work friend." Iskall said introducing them. "Hello nice to meet you." Stress said. "Pleasure to meet you." Mumbo said back nodding his head.

"You forgot to mention shes pregnant Iskall." Impulse said. Mumbo turned his head up so fast it almost broke. "What, why didn't I know this I thought we were friends Iskall." Mumbo said a little bit hurt.

"We are dude it's just I've been so preoccupied with my other friends and everything that's been going on I forgot to tell you." Iskall said guiltily. "Awe dude, I know I'm new but still." Mumbo said sadly. "I'm sorry man we've only known for like a day or so I'm sorry." Iskall said sadly. "Its ok, I guess I understand that your closer friends get to know first." Mumbo said sadly returning to his work.

"...Hey do you want to come join us at our picnic later with our other friends." Stress said walking up to the window (which is just a huge hole in the wall with no glass.) Stress asked. "What? I shouldn't your hanging out with your other friends I would just ruin it." Mumbo said turning away.

Stress used her magic to turn his head and make him look at her. "Don't talk like that you won't ruin anything come have fun with us, or else I will magic away all those plans and equations your working on right now and that won't be fun would it." Stress said threateningly.

"No please it took me days to map all this out." Mumbo pleaded. "Then it's settled your coming to the picnic." Stress said in a happy tone releasing him.

"Wow where did that come from." Iskall asked shocked. "Hey the nicest and most insecure people can be the scariest besides do you think I hang around with the boys all the time and not know how to threaten people." Stress said.

"Now why don't you show me some things you've been working on." Stress added. "O...ok this way." Iskall said nervously leading her around talking about some of his machines and plans before taking her over to a very ugly machine. "I call this the monstrosity." Iskall said gesturing to the machine.

"Hmm I wonder why you call it that, what does it do." Stress asked looking at him out of the corner of her eye. "It cuts wood." Iskall said. "Oh that's cool do you sell the wood or use it." Stress asked curiously. "Both, but I mostly use it." Iskall said. "For what." Stress asked.

"I volunteer to help build small houses and shelters every summer so some of my wood I donate and use there." Iskall said. "How sweet, and I just thought the good boy thing was an act." Stress said jokingly. "It can be, sometimes I can be a jerk and mess around to much." Iskall said.

"Wow oh my Gandalf I can't believe it you have a dark side." Stress said sarcastically. "I know shocker." Iskall said. "You know this all started as a stupid bet that we didn't even do and now were in love and having a kid." Stress said laying her head on his shoulder. "Are we in love." Iskall asked. "Yes we are, I love you Iskall I really do and I know it for sure." Stress said kissing him deeply.

"Hey now she already pregnant. Zed said. "Gandalf Zed you scared the magenta out of me how long have you been there." Stress said frightened. "Since the whole bet thing, which I want details about by the way." Zed said.

"No that's our secret, and you just ruined our moment so I'm not telling you." Stress said angrily. "Well on that note the picnic is starting soon so let's go." Zed said leaving. "Well I guess we should g- Iskall started to say before getting cut off by Stress kissing him.

"There moment completed now we can go." Stress said locking arms with Iskall. "And we both know I won that bet." Stress added with a wink.

The picture up top is my terrible drawing of what the workshop looks like. -Galaxy out