An Unexpected Surprise Part 2

*Knock Knock.*

"Yes, oh hey Stress who are your friends." Iskall asked letting them in. "Iskall these are my mothers, mom and moms." Stress said gesturing to her parents.

"Oh well its lovely to meet you both Stress has talked a bit about you before." Iskall said a bit nervous.
"Well Stress hasn't talked about you since today so the feelings the same." Mom said. "Oh well I'm a bit surprised she told you about us before she told our friends." Iskall said confused.

"Well I told them because my moms is a doctor and she gave me some news today and I wanted to tell you." Stress said excitedly. "Ok what is it." Iskall asked concerned. "Well...I'm pregnant." Stress said happily. "What are you serious." Iskall said hugging her and spinning her around. "Yes I'm serious you plonker." She said kissing him. I'm guessing I'm about a month since that was the only time we did it I'm so excited." Stress said practicaly strangling him with hugs.

"You two are adorable." Moms said. "Yes you two are made for each other." Mom said after. "Thank you I would like to think that we are." Iskall said laughing.

"Oh I'm so happy for you baby come here you two." Moms said holding open her arms. They hugged and laughed and they got to know Iskall and then her mothers left for back home.

"Oh I'm so excited Iskall I can't wait to tell the others I already told Grian since hes stuck in the village." Stress said kissing him. "Well how are we going to tell them, should we start off with we've been dating for a little bit and then say were pregnant." Iskall rambled. "Yeah I think that's how we should do it, and were going on that picnic today its perfect. Stress beamed.

"Well is the baby going to be witch or half witch, like where will we live here or in your village, if we live here and it's a witch will it have to go to school at your village, like how will this work I mean X is working on making mingling between all the species legal but for now there is still prejudice and what abo- Iskall rambled before getting cut off by Stress.

"Hey we will cross those bridges when we get to them for now let's work on telling everyone." Stress said calmly. "Ok, yeah, right, let's go do that." Iskall said.

Stress and Iskall walked over to the lake for there picnic day with there friends stopping to get ice cream on the way. Stress was walking hand in hand with Iskall down the hill to where there friends were.