The Ball Part 4

False and Cleo were being showed where to go by a lovely girl in a blue hood who was wearing a orange red color scarf that covered most her face, her hair covered even more of it. They walked into the room being met buy a guy.

"Oh sorry a girl showed us to come in here for the girls dressing room and to pick out clothes are we in the wrong place." False asked. "Oh no no, hi I'm Bdubs I'm queer, I don't go by a guy or girl pronouns I go by they them." Bdubs said.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry I didn't mean to." False said embarrassed. "It's ok you didn't know, let's start off new I'm Bdubs and you are." Bdubs asked. "I'm False and this is Cleo." False said.

"Nice to meet you, hey your Mrs. Symmetry's daughter aren't you." Bdubs asked. "Not according to her, until I stop being who I am, and start being who she wants me to be I'm not her daughter." False said. "Oh that's bad I'm sorry, to be frank I never liked your mother I just asked that to be polite." Bdubs said. "Yeah tell me about it." False said.

"Well, since your new to this here is how it goes, you find something you like try it on, this room has all the formal stuff and the next room has casual formal." Bdubs explained.

False walked into the casual formal room and found a white button up shirt and some blue jeans with some boots. "Yup I'm wearing this it's perfect." False said walking back into the formal room. "You look nice, what do you think of this, will it look good on me." Cleo asked. "Yeah go try it on." False said.

Bdubs came out wearing a white sweater and a button up black skirt with thigh high boots and leggings under it. "You look cute." False said. "Hey be careful don't fall in love with me." Bdubs joked. "Oh don't worry she's already in love with me." Cleo said coming out in a navy blue dress with a lace design all over it, she wore some heels and fishnets with it.

"Oh I didn't realize you two were a thing." Bdubs said. "Yeah were not that obvious, plus that and me being a hybrid so it's unlikely to people that were together." Cleo said. "Your a hybrid." Bdubs asked intrigued. "Yes I'm a zombie hybrid." Cleo said. "So your like dead, but also alive." Bdubs asked. "Yeah." Cleo said.

Ren came busting through the door. "Mom it's starting soon, and you're looking nice." Ren said coming through the door. "Oh let's go and thank you, you look nice to." Cleo said. They walked over and got together and chatted a bit waiting for the rest.

"Hey bubbles." Keralis said as Bdubs walked up. "Hey." Bdubs said kissing him. "I love your face so much you look amazing." Keralis said. "I love you to and you look pretty dapper yourself. Mumbo walked in and joined them wearing his regular suit.

"Hey sssssorry I'm late I lost my jacket ssso I had to come without it." Python said walking up in his black vest and white button up shirt. "Its ok you look good but roll your sleeves down." Cleo said tugging down his sleeve and buttoning it.

Jevin showed up in black dress pants, a black button up shirt and tie, a white jacket with black dress shoes.

Iskall and Stress walked in hand in hand. Stress was wearing a dark magenta dress with her gold necklace and pink, purple, and magenta gold bracelet.

"Wow you look stunning." Ren said. "Thanks, Iskall wouldn't stop staring at me when he first saw me I had to wipe the drool from his mouth." Stress said. "Well you do look amazing hon." Iskall said.

Grian walked in shortly afterwards in a black sweater and red skirt with a long gold necklace and black thigh high boots. "Well at least I'm not the only one wearing a skirt and sweater." Grian said as he saw Bdubs. "Hi I'm Bdubs nice to meet you, looks like we have similar taste in formal wear." Bdubs said offering a hand to shake. "Grian, and it seems we do." Grian said shaking his hand.

Joe walked over with Corrine following behind him in a white and pink dress. "Stress." Corrine cheered running to go hug her. "You look pretty." Corrine said hugging her. "Thank you, you look beautiful as well." Stress said.

"Ok all witches and hybrids write down your name what you are and the name of the person and or people your walking with." A man called out handing them a clipboard. They wrote the things down and they lined up in the order there written in.