A Fun Day with New Friends Part 4

"Good job babe you almost won." Impulse said kissing Tango's cheek. "Yeah you did good." Zed said hugging him. "I love you both." Tango said kissing them both. "We love you." Zed said resting his head on his shoulder.

"Uncy Tangy can you fly me around." Corrine asked looking up at him. "How about just up and down." Tango said looking down at her. "Ok." She said excitedly. Tango picked her up and flew about 2ft in the air before coming back down. "Thank you that was awesome." Corrine said before walking away to tell her dad.

"How many of those are we having." Impulse asked. "Oh at least five at most six." Tango said. "I'm down for that." Zed said. "Me to." Impulse said.

"Well we need to get married first before kids but that's a bit ways away." Zed said. "Yeah but we'll get there eventually." Impulse said. "Yeah we will." Tango said. "So what we adopt two of each, witch, hybrid, and human." Zed asked. "Yeah you know got to keep it fair." Tango said.

"I love how we've been together for a month and were talking about marriage and kids." Impulse said hugging them. "Well best to get it out now before we're deep in a relationship and find something that we don't agree on that could potentially ruin us." Tango said.

"Well what do you hate, like absolutely hate someone doing." Impulse said.

"I hate it when I can't gossip with someone, or someone can't take a joke." Zed said.

"I hate it when someone tries to put me down and doesn't let me be me." Tango said.

"I hate it when I'm helpless and can't do anything to help or someone won't let me help." Impulse said.

"Well I don't think that any of us will do those things so were good." Zed said. "Yeah and if we do we can talk about it right." Tango asked. "Yup." Impulse said.

"Now let's go back up to the blankets I'm thirsty after all that flying." Tango said dragging them up the hill to the blankets.