Iwaizumi Approved!

Seijuro was a little worried about his brother. You could say his brother senses were tingling, and to everyone who knew that the redhead had a brother, they knew that Kageyama was the most important person in the world to him.

"I'll go check on him after school then. He does have volleyball practice...maybe I can check out that Oikawa person too. He shall not steal my brother!" He declared the last part out loud, but luckily no one heard him.

After school, he made his way to his brother's middle school and spied through the window of the door, where he saw his brother happily practicing. He smiled as his brother's face gleamed up, but he wasn't looking at him. He was looking up at a certain brunette.

"That must be Oikawa then. Hmph. Why does Tobio have to admire him? I understand he can like who he wants but why do I feel so jealous? Urghh..." Seijuro muttered to himself, and for a brief moment, everyone in the gym felt a dark, unwelcoming glare.

He then saw that Oikawa person talking with someone else. He was a tall, spiky haired tanned boy. Out of nowhere, that tall person threw a volleyball at Oikawa's head after saying a few things.

Seijuro's bitter mood changed as he bit his lip to stop himself from laughing. After that, he walked to the local basketball courts, where he practiced until Kageyama's volleyball practice was over. 

"Tobio! Over here!" He waved to his brother.

"Sei-Oni San!" Tobio ran to give his brother a hug, and they started talking about their day. 

While Seijuro was packing up, the certain "tall, spiky haired tanned boy" jogged up to his little brother.

"Hey Kageyama-kun, you forgot your waterbottle." He said.

"Oh! Thanks Iwaizumi-Senpai!"

"So you're Iwaizumi, right? Nice to meet you." Seijuro smiled, pleased to meet the person who threw a volleyball at Oikawa's head in person.

"And who might you be?" Iwaizumi asked.

"I'm Seijuro Akashi, Tobio Kageyama's older brother." 

"But you two don't look alike. Especially the hair color." He questioned.

"I'm adopted..." Kageyama said with a hint of sadness in his tone, and Iwaizumi was convinced. To be honest, he pitied the little boy.

"Sorry about that. Well, I'll be on my way. If you need me, just come by the school during class hours." Iwaizumi said before going home.

On his way, he took a moment to think about the boy. Seijuro Akashi, Akashi Seijuro, Akashi...AKASHI?! That Akashi?

"Oh crap."

-----------------

Do you guys want this to kind of end up like a Kageyama Harem?