What Just Happened....

"I am scared. Legitimately scared." Aomine and Kise hid behind a shivering Murasakibara. 

Somehow, the two Akashi siblings were avoiding each other, only sharing glares and were dark looks. 

"What happened?" Kuroko asked Kageyama. 

"Nothing happened." He stiffly answered. 

'Okay, something's seriously wrong.'

This didn't fade. During the entire school time, the two wouldn't even look at each other. And during lunch, they sat at different tables. 

"Okay, what the hell happened?" Momoi looked nervous.

"Nothing." The siblings said in unison. 

===========

"Hey, uh, Kageyama, can you give these papers to Akashi-san? Thanks." The class representative gave him a packet. 

"Give it to him yourself." Kageyama bitterly said. 

"Eh? But uhm..."

"I'm here. I'll take it." Seijuro took the packet, glared at his brother, and left. 

===========

"Akashi, Kageyama-"

If looks could kill, that student would probably be buried 6 feet deep, a complete funeral already prepared with the mourning done. 

"Okay okay, I'm sorry....." The student backed away in fear. 

"Something needs to be done about this. I'm going to call Oikawa and see if he knows something." Aomine said. 

"Kise? Uhh, no idea. Try asking Izumi, she might know something." Oikawa told his friends over the phone, who had tried to ask him for help. 

"Ah, those two. I'm not completely sure, but this morning they were talking about something, and then Kageyama got annoyed." Was all she had to offer as an answer. 

"Are you serious? We're never going to escape this hell of awkwardness then." Aomine 

============

"Kageyama! For the 19th time, you can't eat pork curry with an egg on top every single day for the rest of your life! Don't you even dare try it!" Seijuro scolded.

"I do what I want!" Kageyama stomped his foot. 

"I know you love it, but seriously!"

"Wow meannnnn!" Kageyama mimicked Oikawa. 

"Why are little brothers so hard to deal with?"

"Because we are."

"I should be paid for being a brother." 

"You're not being serious for once. Also, that's a dumb reason to get annoyed at each other." Kuroko appeared out of nowhere, surprising the two. 

"DO YOU KNOW THE HELL WE SUFFERED-" Aomine began.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me." Seijuro cut him off. "And especially not at Kageyama either."

"NO WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO!" Kise started whining. 

"Thomas Hobbes and his philosophy of human rights!" Kuroko raised his voice, for once he wasn't being calm and quiet. 

"Let me guess, you want milkshakes." Kageyama said. 

"Buy me them or I'm never letting you off." Kuroko demanded. 

"And us too!"

"I seriously need to be paid." Seijuro groaned.