First Year: Over

His first year was officially over, like a breeze. Kageyama smiled at his school, happy of what he's accomplished during the year. He knew he wouldn't be able to see the third years he admired so much anymore, but he didn't regret it. 

"Ah, as much as I want to join the others to finish their celebrations for the third years, I promised I'd join Kuroko-san and Sei-Onii San today!" He said as he rode on the bus to Teiko middle. 

"Kageyama-kun, here." 

"Kuroko-san! Don't scare me like that!" 

"Sorry. Akashi and Midorima are waiting for you at the-"

"We're already here." Seijuro smiled and moved to hug his brother, while Midorima just greeted him. 

"Aka-chin, we cleaned up and- who is he?" 

They spun around and saw an extremely tall purple-haired boy holding a maiubo. Kageyama held out his hand. "I-I'm Kageyama Tobio!" 

"You stuttered." Kuroko's tone made it clear what he was trying to convey. 

"Kuroko-san!" He flushed in embarrasement.

"Eh? I don't care. Aka-chin-"

"Don't be so rude. He's my little brother." Seijuro smiled, but his hand was reaching for his convenient scissors in his left pocket. 

Murasakibara had the exact same reaction as Midorima. Surprised, but trying to stay calm. 

"Aka-chin, are you kidding? Mido-chin, Kuro-chin?" 

"No, he's serious." They said at the same time. Kageyama "tried" to hide behind Kuroko, embarrassed and nervous.

"Oh. I'm Murasakibara. Can we get sweets now?" 

"Milkshakes too? Can we get some milkshakes? Oh! Can we get curry buns too?" Kageyama's mood changed immediately. 

"I agree with him. We should go get some sweets and foods." Murasakibara agreed.

They headed downtown to several shops, where Seijuro literally spoiled his little brother and his best friend with milkshakes. On their way, they ran into two certain volleyball players.

"Oikawa-senpai!" Kageyama waved happily. 

"Don't kill him, don't kill him, don't kill him" Seijuro sounded like he was chanting a mantra. 

"Overprotective much?" Murasakibara bit into a cotton candy.

"Tobio-chan!" Oikawa greeted, embracing his underclassman in a hug, before he noticed Akashi.

"ASSASSIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH TOBIO-CHAN? STAY AWAY!"  He made shooing movements, trying to protect his underclassman. Iwaizumi facepalmed, while Kuroko almost laughed.

Okay, Seijuro was really pissed now. 

"I'm going to murder him."