Smiles of Pride

"Uhmmm...I'll....I- wait, Iwaizumi..please go out with me!" Kageyama bowed down. In all honesty, he liked all of them equally, but he picked Iwaizumi out of the pure fact that he was on really good terms with his brother.

But the expressions of all the other people slightly dropped, while Iwaizumi's eyes lit up like the stars.

"How did you get so lucky?!" Oikawa threw a flurry of slaps out of pure sadness and jealousy, and the others kept sulking, with the quiet ones trying their best to hide it.

"Oh....so what Kuroko said was true." Kageyama smiled, laughing a bit. He explained out everything from the beginning, until he was paused.

"Hold up, Tsukishima got to kiss you?! What?! Sir, I need a damn explanation right now." Kuroo glared.

"He was in the classroom, accidentally choked on a candy, both of our hands were full with textbooks so I did that." Tsukishima shrugged like it was nothing, but he had an evident smug smile plastered on his face.

"So it wasn't an accident." Akaashi said.

"No."

God did Kageyama's face go red, but Kita saved him.

"So now that you do know most of our feelings, what do you say?"

"Uhmm.....we can try dating I suppose...thank you for understanding though." Kageyama sheepishly smile, a bright smile beaming.

"You're cute." Kenma chuckled.

"Communication is everything! Though I sadly won't be in the group, I will gladly support you all!" Sugawara cheered.

"Okay, now who wants to walk Tobio-kunback to the hotel? Anyone who refuses is not a true lover!" Atsumu teased.

"Wa-wait! There's like ten or more of you all! My teammates are going to be confused!" Kageyama protested.

"No can do, now off you go!" Bokuto pushed.

===========

"Tobio, we're going to be playing against each other, is that not exciting?" Sei asked on the phone.

"That means I get to see you! Oh and-"

"Don't worry, Tetsuya told me everything about you and your group. Izumi knows too, and I'm very proud of you."

"And you still haven't confessed to him."

"Actually, I'm planning to."

"Stop making excusesss!" Tobio whined.

The next day, the game against Rakuzan had begun. The crowd roared, and no one knew exactly who would win. It could be the unpredictable Seirin, or the original Emperors.

Rakuzan was overwhelming, though expected. Even Kageyama wasn't sure about some of the proper moves and formations to take. His brother had always been the one to teach him, and to always be one step in front of him.

Yet his instincts, and the others, told them that it would be victorious. Rakuzan may have outstanding skills, but Kageyama was better able to utilize his teammates.

Stolen passes, missed shots, all sorts of trials didn't stop them. It wasn't just an individual battle between the brothers, but a test of teamwork and worthiness.

And the most satisfying moment will always be:

An elegant comeback when the others least expect it.

Just a simple shot, and some amazing drives, not to mention their experience and trust, they won.

Seirin won the winter cup.

Seijuro's eyes went back to normal, as he hugged his brother with a truly happy smile.

"You've really beaten me this time, Tobio."

======

No cliffhangers, do be happy :3