Another, Another Thing

"Ahh... I really want to come watch your volleyball tournament, but I have my basketball ones coming up as well." Seijuro sighed, sadly taking another sip from his cup.

"Sad...." Kageyama clung on to his brother.

They were in the comfort of the couch in Kageyama's apartment, catching up on everything that's as going on. Kageyama spilled everything to his brother, and his reactions were all quite positive.

"Do you think you want to try to win the Inter-High, by the way?" Seijuro asked his brother.

"Hmmm...not really, but maybe!" Kageyama answered.

And only the brothers knew what they were thinking at the time.

==========

"This is scary!" Asahi muttered as everyone got off the bus, excited to be at the location of the Interhigh.

Their first opponents were Tokonami High. Not a particularly strong school, but they weren't particularly weak either. Decent enough to have made it in.

"Games are just like this. You do well or you don't. It's just a matter of work." Kageyama blatantly said, little did he know the positive affects it had on his friends.

"Oh, I see." Asahi looked at him with slightly Geary eyes, and Tsukishima, seeing this, pulled the raven close.

On their way to where they were supposed to check-in, they heard many people chat about them, and how they were the "fallen champions".

But their playing had turned that all around. Karasuno took the other team completely by surprise. First, with the freak duo's quick, then Kageyama, Tsukishima, and Asahi's combined block, the raw power of Tanaka's spike, Daichi's defense, and everyone else's support.

"Kasamatsu! You're so slow! We still have some time, come on! Kuroko said he'd be there too with his friend!" A blond dragged his friend (though it was usually the opposite) to the bleachers, seeing a familiar cyan haired boy.

"Kurokochii! You came to watch Kageyamachii, right? Hi Kagamichii!" Kise excitedly introduced, and Kuroko's eyes lit up.

"You too, great! Look at him." Kuroko pointed down.

"That's the Kageyamachii we know and love." Kise smiled.

"Okay, I'm confused." Kagami said.

"Same here. Why'd you drag us?" Kasamatsu asked.

"Because he's an old friend, we wanted to watch him, but not alone! Well, maybe it was just to annoy you, but deal with it." Kise made a taunting face, before putting his arms up to defend himself from Kasamatsu.

"Wow, he's still as amazing as ever." Aomine said from the other side of the court, not noticed by his friends.

Two of the Generation of Miracles, plus their phantom sixth man, had gathered to watch their friend play.