So Many Blue-Haired People...

"Aomine, how are your shots doing?" Seijuro asked. 

"Good, as always!" Aomine replied. 

Aomine Daiki, a prodigy in basketball and self-proclaimed best person in the world, had actually been thinking about someone else. 

Not like romantically, too dumb at the moment. 

But the raven-haired boy he'd met the other day had tied with him in basketball, which he had never experienced before, even with his other teammates. 

And he was hella elegant when he was playing. Aomine normally would've gotten prideful, but to that kid, he had respect.

He really, really wanted to play another game of basketball with him again. 

And Kuroko, who knew of Kageyama's basketball skills but not of their encounter, actually had an idea in mind. What if he brought Aomine and Kageyama to meet each other?

"No."

"Akashi-san, that was blunt." 

"There is no way I'm bringing that, well, multicellular being to meet my beloved brother." Midorima nearly choked beside him.

"You have a big thing against Aomine, don't you." 

"He doesn't give me a good feeling. He's good at basketball, yes, but he's not particularly a great person as a whole."

"You really just insulted him?" 

"Tetsuya, you're not giving up, are you?

"No. I want to see the chaos." 

They stared at each other for a moment, before Seijuro finally gave in. "But if he makes a single wrong move, I'm chopping his hands off."

"Chill...."

Aomine was quite surprised when Kuroko told him to come with Akashi and the others after school to meet someone, but hey, why not? He was bored anyways.

And yet he couldn't shake down the feeling that a certain someone was not exactly happy about it. 

"He's late." Midorima looked at his watch. 

"Sorry! I had to finish my assignment!" The raven-haired boy ran up to them, and Aomine immediately recognized him. 

"TOBIO KAGEYAMA?!"

"Aomine!??"

They practically yelled at each other. 

"Wait what?" Everyone else was confused.

"Oh man! I thought I wouldn't see you again!" Aomine patted the other on the back, clearly happy.

"Woah, me too! Wait, you know my older brother?" 

"Your what now?" Aomine looked confused. 

"Me." Seijuro raised his hand. He was not pleased.

"OH SHI-"

"Do NOT finish that word." Seijuro cut him off. 

"Akashi-san doesn't like Aomine that much." Kuroko whispered. 

"Ohhhh.......understandable." He muttered the last word, but Aomine heard him.

"EHHH??? TRAITOR!"