"I look forward to our chats."

"So, this is Blueberry. Not a child, Tsukki." Kageyama laughed as he held up the cat.

They were at Kageyama's apartment, and as promised, Kageyama would show them his cat. Tsukishima looked away in embarrassment, with a slight "tch" sound. Suga simply laughed before realizing something. 

"Wait....doesn't that cat look like you?" He pointed to its eyes, then to Kageyama's. Tsukishima looked back at him again. 

"Oh, it actually does." 

"It does?"  Kageyama asked.

"Ye- oh, your phone is ringing." Suga picked it up, and saw the caller, which was "Sei, Bro". 

Kageyama took the phone and answered the call, and after a few exchanges of words, his eyes widened. "Hey! You should've told me that you were going to come! I have friends over!" 

He ended it then and there with a pout on his face, but Tsukishima and Sugawara looked at each other with happiness. They would see his brother, finally!

But when they saw him, that excitement turned into confusion and shock. 

"Hey Tobio, I bought you some pork buns on the way, and some for you friends. Please help yourselves. Right, I'm Akashi Seijuro, pleased to meet you." He introduced himself with elegance and warmth. 

"Y-Yeah. I'm Sugawara Koushi, he's Tsukishima Kei." Suga nervously said. 

"No need to be so tense...." Kageyama tilted his head, and Tsukishima snapped.

"He's your brother? Are you serious? THE Akashi Seijuro? I can't believe this...." 

But instead of a hostile reaction, Seijuro chuckled. "I know my position, but please, we can be casual. I must thank you for taking care of my little brother though, he talks a lot about you two." 

"Ehhh? Wowie, I'm proud." Suga laughed, seemingly adjusting quickly. "Come on Tsukishima, you heard him." 

Tsukishima, being the logical kind of person, was a bit silent at first, but with the nudges and words of his friends, he soon warmed up, and started being himself. 

Actually, the speed of his adapting surprised him. 

"I still feel like I'm hallucinating....." 

"Well, that's a lot of people's first impressions, but you are a fine person, I can tell." Seijuro passed him a glass of juice.

"Nah, you need to know him more." Kageyama rolled his eyes. "He's mean and salty."

"Excuse me? I'm just brutally honest, thank you." Tsukishima retorted. 

"See?"

Suga turned to the redhead. "Here's my number, I'll keep you updated on your little brother, and don't worry, I'll make sure this is a secret."

He sure knew how to get on his good side.

"Hmm? I like you, you're trustworthy. I look forward to our chats." 

Kageyama and Tsukishima were still bickering about Tsukishima's saltiness though. 

======

Here ya go!