Perceptive

"Hmm...it feels like something has happened to Tobio..." Seijuro nervously tapped his pen on his desk. "I can't tell if it's good or bad though..."

He sighed and picked up his phone, dialing a number. 

"Hajime, how are you? And has anyone hurt Kageyama?" 

Iwaizumi, on the other side chuckled, laughing at how that was the first thing he would ask him. "No no, not really. Wait...actually..." He turned to look at Oikawa and Tsukishima. 

In his head, he was debating whether to say it or not, knowing Seijuro's rather violent tendencies. But it wouldn't hurt to cause some chaos either, now would it? And it's about Kageyama after all...

'You're thinking like Akashi now, dammit.'

"Well? Speak." Seijuro said. 

"Oh, uhm, well, there's a first year and Oikawa kinda arguing about him, but that's it." 

"Oikawa...." Seijuro still didn't like him. 

"No killing today, as much as I know you're worried for your younger brother, thanks..." Iwaizumi hurriedly hung up the phone before Suga got suspicious. 

The fighting ceased, and the two boys glared at each other as Karasuno boarded the bus. 

"Oikawa, Iwaizumi, wanna go to my apartment and see Blueberry tomorrow?" Kageyama asked while everyone was loading their things.

"Really? Really?" Oikawa chirped.

"I think he means it, dumb dumb." Iwaizumi smiled. "And we'll go." 

"Yay!" Kageyama cheered quietly, before feeling himself pulled away. 

"Come on King, let's go." Tsukishima grumbled.

"Yes yes," he replied.

On the bus, Tsukishima asked him something he didn't expect. "By any chance, do you have an older brother?" 

"Oh yeah, I was going to ask that too." Sugawara moved next to Kageyama.

"Eh? How did you know?" Kageyama was taken aback. 

"I heard Iwaizumi mention something about you being a younger brother, or something." Tsukishima nonchalantly said. 

"You have good hearing, and honestly, same." Suga agreed. 

Both of their hearts fluttered when Kageyama smiled proudly. "Yep! He's really cool, do you guys want to meet him some day?" 

"You sound like a three year old talking about their older brother." Tsukishima turned his head away to hide his blush. 

"Come on, why not? Keep your promise Kageyama, we're meeting him!" Suga teased.

"Okay! And you can also meet Blueberry!"

"Who the hell names their child Blueberry?" Tsukishima commented.