Laziness

Kageyama flopped on his bed, feeling extremely tired for some reason. He didn't want to practice piano, and he didn't feel like going outside, (that's new). He just felt.....lazy. 

"Kuroko-san's low fuel is influencing me..." He mumbled, petting Blueberry curled next to it.

"Kageyama, please come downstairs. It is your break but it doesn't mean you can lie in bed all day." Ohira entered the room, opening the curtains to see the boy lying peacefully in bed.

Kageyama dragged himself downstairs, his head in a mess and his eyes looking drowsy and tired. When Seijuro, who was reading a book on the couch caught sight of his brother, he chuckled. 

"You look nice with that hairstyle." He ruffled Kageyama's hair.

"Sei-Oni San! Don't tease me like that." He tried to pat his hair back down again, but Seijuro ruffled it back into the messy style. Again, he patted it down, but Seijuro simply messed up his hair again. 

Kageyama stomped his foot before giving up. "You're so mean..." 

"You don't mean that."

"I don't!" He fell on the couch, curling up into a ball and resting. Seijuro sighed and tugged his brother by the collar. 

"If you have nothing to do, we're going to play basketball. Don't argue with me." Kageyama shivered and nodded.

When they headed to the courts, they started practicing, until Kageyama somehow managed to notice Kuroko laying ever-so peacefully on the benches.

"Kuroko-san!" He shook his friend up.

"K-Kageyama-kun....." He sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Sorry, the laziness virus is affecting me greatly." He explained, resting himself against Kageyama.

"Laziness virus?" Seijuro questioned. "Does that even exist?"

"It means you're superhuman and don't get it, while I suffer here forgetting to lock my house because of it." Kuroko looked drained after that one sentence.

"Then that explains my tiredness today!" Kageyama clapped his hands. "See? I'm not the only one feeling like this. Can we go back home now?" 

Seijuro mentally facepalmed at the two people. Why did they have to be so cute? Why did god give him immunity to this laziness virus, but not to their cuteness? Cruel, he is.

"Fine, but we're walking home. And I swear to god if you decide to run out of fuel on me I will...." 

'Dang it I can't threaten him...'

Seijuro fell onto the bench next to his brother, burying his head in his hands. 

"Oh, he doesn't have immunity to it after all."