Confidence is Key - Kise

"Akashi-san, you heard about the new member of Teiko Basketball First String right?" Nijimura, current captain of the team asked. 

"Yes, Kise Ryouta. I'm planning on having Kuroko mentor him." Seijuro set down his waterbottle. 

"Hello!" A tall, blonde male entered the gym. 

"Speak of the devil." Kuroko said. 

"I'm Kise Ryouta, and I'm supposed to be here now? Hehe..." He sheepishly said. 

"Gives me playboy vibes." Aomine made a weird face.

"Ship." Kuroko quietly said, so no one could hear him. 

Kise was introduced to the rest of the team, and he seemed to get along with other people really well for the week, especially Aomine for some reason. Seijuro, on the other hand, was preoccupied with other things, especially the thoughts of his brother. 

"Yo, can we let the idiot walk home with us?" Aomine asked Kuroko. 

"Aomine, I don't believe you have the right to call him an idiot." Midorima pushed up his glasses, and the other started fuming. 

"I SWEAR-"

"But he's not wrong. Sure, anyways." Kuroko said, and Seijuro gave him the "Who said you could make decisions?" look. Kuroko just looked away. 

"Let's go then." Seijuro wasn't fond of having Kise meet his little brother, but oh well. 

Kise felt a fuzzy thing brush up his leg. A cat? 

"Woah! You're so pretty! Bet your owner must be beautiful too!" Kise picked him up, and Seijuro actually smiled. Seriously, his brother was beautiful. 

"Ah...ummm...he's my cat...." The raven nervously stuttered. 

"Woah! You're really cute! And pretty too! What kind of shampoo or face wash do you use?" Kageyama looked overwhelmed, while Kuroko peaked over and said, "He's a model."

"Normal? I guess?" He was seriously nervous. 

"Be more confident! Geez!" Kise shook him. "You have looks and you definitely seem to play sports, what's not to like about you! I say the people who hate you definitely are just jealous!"

"Was Kise always like this?" Seijuro asked, but he seemed quite pleased. 

"He's pretty much spontaneous to everyone he meets." Aomine replied. 

"By the way, he's Akashi's brother." Kuroko told Kise, who suddenly stopped. 

"Seriously? You're kidding! They look nothing alike! Except for looking good. So that's why I got sports vibes from him!" Kise declared. 

"Kise Ryouta, amazing person and model, nice to meet you!" 

"You're like Oikawa." Kageyama stared in awe. 

Nevermind. Seijuro kinda wanted to murder Kise now.