Kageyama's Hurt?

"Oikawa-san, please teach me how to serve!" Kageyama had happily asked, but this time, instead of being declined, he got something so much worse. 

He saw it in his upperclassman's eyes. The brown, pained, stressed, and tired eyes that made him immediately regret his decisions. The hand raised against him, and yet he couldn't even move. 

"Oikawa! Come on, let's go!" Iwaizumi called, snapping the other out of his trance. However, Kageyama was still frozen there, unsure what to do, or what even to say. 

He shook his head and cleaned up the rest of the gym that the two had left and went back home. Thoughts raced in his mind in his bed as he wondered why Oikawa would do that. Finally, he came to a conclusion.

Toruu Oikawa didn't like Kageyama, and he found him annoying.

He slapped himself for being oblivious to the brown haired boy's feelings. The next day, he left him alone, and during practice, he didn't look at him or try to ask him or talk to him. Both Kindaichi and Kunimi found it weird.

"Kageyama, you good?"

"Yeah!" They were suspicious of his response, but didn't push it further.

But there were three people who were hellbent on finding out more. Akashi Seijuro, Ohira Izumi, and Kuroko Tetsuya. Wait, I forgot Blueberry too!

Kuroko, using his low presence, was easily able to spy on his best friend without being spotted. 

"So Oikawa's the root of the issue? Okay, I'll go talk to him."

Their "talk" did not go as expected. Oikawa was much too surprised by his presence and thought he was a ghost and ran away. 

He tried this a few times, before giving up and deciding to talk to the next person who might be able to solve things: Iwaizumi Hajime. 

"Hi, I'd like to know why Kageyama is acting weird." 

"Who the heck- woah!" Iwaizumi jumped back, but he bumped into someone else.

"E x p l a i n." The spiky haired spiker immediately recognized that voice. Akashi Seijuro. 

"I'm not completely sure, but I think Oikawa nearly hit him. It wasn't his fault though, he was stressed and tired. He wasn't thinking straight."

"Good luck." Kuroko made a bowing sign before leaving. 

Oh dear.....what a mess.