A....tornado?

"Yeah, looks like our guardian deity is coming back." Sawamura said. 

"Who now?" Hinata stuffed his face with another meat bun. 

"An overly good guy, super cool. Remember to call him senpai too!" Tanaka explained. 

========

Kageyama took a deep breath he looked at the ball. He spun it, threw it high in the air, and felt a perfect hit. 

But not a moment later, the ball touched the hands of a boy. Not the ground, but a boy. 

'A perfect receive...who is he?'

"Woah! Nice serve!" 

Just then, the rest of the team came in, recognizing him immediately. 

"NISHINOYA!" Tanaka screamed.

The rest of the team members greet him, and even Hinata commented how the boy was shorter than him, which made him quite annoyed. 

"You! With the raven hair there! What school are you from?"

Kageyama tilted his head. "Te-Kitagawa Dai-Ichi!"

"Powerhouse school! I'm from Chidoriyama! We played you guys and lost 2-1!" He continued to be boisterous, and was even more fired up when Kiyoko came in.

"He's like a horny tornado!" Hinata whisper-screamed, and Kageyama, who was beside him, stifled a laugh. 

"Forgive him, he's our libero. Amazing at receives." Suga introduced. 

"Woahhh! So cool!" Hinata screamed this time. 

"Why thank you, you didn't have to say that." Noya was obviously flattered.

Towards the evening, Nishinoya ended up having to teach the first years how to serve. 

"So you go like bam, then bong, then the ball will go fwoosh, and pang! Someone will get it!" He showed the movements again, confused at why Tsukishima and Hinata didn't understand it. 

"Huh?"

"Come on guys, it's the tenth freaking time!" 

"I told you! It's a feeling thing for you, but these guys need an explanation!" Tanaka retorted. 

"I understand it?" Kageyama tilted his head.

"'Cause you're the same!" 

As they continue to bicker, Kageyama was lost in the madness, that was, until a certain name intrigued him. 

"Asahi....Azumane?" 

Noya sighed. "He's our ace, well, supposed to be...."

Kageyama understands and doesn't pester any further, opposed to Hinata, who continued to bombard him with questions. 

"Shut up shrimpy, you're being annoying." Tsukishima growled.

===========

"ROLLLLLLINGGGGG THUNDAAA!" Noya screamed as he did a rolling receive. 

"Awesome!" Hinata yelled. 

Kageyama taps Tsukishima. "No offense, but the pronunciation....."

"Is absolute trash." The blonde finished.

"Kinda?" Suga smiled beside him. 

"I HEARD THAT!" Noya pointed at them with angry eyes. "NOW SIT SO I CAN LECTURE YOU WHILE I LOOK DOWN ON YOU! BETTER YET, KNEEL."

"Even if I kneel, I'm still about your height, is that okay?" Kageyama asked. 

It was a pure innocent question, and the boy being oblivious as he is, wasn't aware of the second meaning to his words. 

"EXCUSE YOU!"