Basketball Time Pt. 2

"Aomine.....are you okay? This is the first time I've seen you genuinely serious about basketball..." Ryo asked, his hands trembling. 

"I'm completely fine! Just that Seirin guy is really amazing, that's all." Aomine answered, a bright smile beaming on his face. 

On the other side of the court, Kagami and Teppei were literally interrogating  Kageyama. 

"Where did you play? Where did you learn? Who did you learn from? When did you start learning? How are your passes so precise? How-"

"MY GOD, SHUT UP!" Riko slapped Kagami's face away, leaving a rather evident bruise mark. 

"He played in Teiko, now stay quiet about it." Kuroko whispered to Kagami, who literally jumped in his seat. 

"W-what?" 

"I'll pass a ball to your face." Kuroko threatened. 

The game resumed, and the last quarter began. Once again, Aomine was taking everything and going to the best of his limits. To be honest, it was like he was declaring a war on Kageyama. 

But the other seemed to take him in a different approach. Kageyama continuously helped and supported his team, and reminded Aomine and helped him develop. 

"Are they robots? How in the world do they have that much stamina?!" Oikawa shook Iwaizumi harder than an earthquake. 

"My shoulders are gonna die, geez crappykawa!" Iwaizumi sighed. "It's really surprising though, to think Kageyama, the most dedicated person previously on our team, would do basketball..."

"Want a spoiler?" Kise asked. 

"Hm?" Kita looked up. 

"Aomine's lost 26 times to Kageyama." Kise said. 

"You're fucking kidding-" Kasamatsu was breathless, and even Tsukishima rubbed his temples in confusion and information processing. 

And so, the game ended with a simple outcome of Seirin defeating Too. It was much expected by the few, but completely unpredicted by others. 

"You haven't lost before, have you? Sorry, that guy was-" Ryo began. 

"Hah! Yo Tobis, do come over and play basketball with me again." Aomine ran over and hung his arm over his shoulder, probably not noticing Atsumu holding a metaphorical knife. 

'You guys are close?!'

"And you're not inviting me, how mean." Kuroko monotonously said. 

"W-wait! I'll invite you too!" Aomine panicked. 

They watched a few other  matches, and to be honest, Kageyama had noticed his friends watching, and he was nervous as hell. 

Oh, and them ambushing him did not help at all. 

"GAHHH!" 

"And you should've told us that you played basketball! Jeez!" Kuroo was the first to speak properly

They played against another team, and now, it was Kise's team's time. 

"Do you really think we can beat someone who beat Aomine before? And with his team?" Kasamatsu asked. 

"No, but it might be fun?" Kise shrugged. 

===========

"Uhm....Kageyama, I really do like you. From the beginning I met you, to now." 

===========

I'm so amazing, leaving cliffhangers like that :D