Golden Week Pt. 2

"Visit Tokyo!! Visit me!" Kageyama complained over the phone, though it was as quiet as possible since the others were asleep. 

"I will, for the last time, I will.....is Kuroko coming too?" 

Kageyama smiled at this. "I don't know, is he? Does someone want to see him?" 

"Tobio...I swear....."

"EEP! I'm sorry, but do you want to see him?" 

"...maybe....."

And he hung up the phone there, too embarrassed to say anything. 

==========

"We're having the practice match with Nekoma tomorrow, aren't you nervous?" Asahi nurdged Sugawara, who seemed fairly calm. 

"Nope! We have all these great members on our team, what's there to be nervous about." He smiled, his positivity radiating off of him as natural as it always had been. 

The next day though, for Nekoma, had been quite normal at first. Another practice match with some teams, warming up, etc. 

"You again!?" Kuroo took a step back when he saw Kageyama. 

"You know him?" Kenma asked. 

"Yeah, he's the guy I told you about during- wait whoops." Kuroo covered his mouth, and both Kenma and Yaku internally smiled, knowing what Kuroo had ran his mouth about.

'He looks much better than what Kuroo had said though....' Kenma thought. 

Yaku was also, surprisingly, quite intrigued. This boy caught his attention, which was unusual. 

They began the game, and at first, everyone in the Nekoma team were keeping their eyes on Hinata. After all, his jumping power, his speed, and his senses were far sharper than anyone they've ever met. 

And combined with Kageyama, the force was even greater. 

"I kind of want to get some setting tips from number 9....." Kenma muttered during their break interval, but Kuroo and Yaku heard him. 

"THE Kenma? Oh my god...." Kuroo gasped, and Yaku was completely shocked. 

"Shut up. I said nothing." Kenma silenced them with a glare.

After his words though, the two third years paid close attention to the raven, noticing his moves, how elegant yet strong he was. 

His social sills weren't great though, and they barely got a change to talk to him at the end, but even a small conversation was enough for them.

"I'm Kageyama, Kageyama Tobio. Pleased to meet you!" 

And then Karasuno left. 

"Wait coach, uhm, my aunt lives in Tokyo and she said she'd pick me up and wanted me to visit her. She'll drive me back home, is that okay?" Kageyama raised his hand to ask. 

The coach agreed, and he ran off. 

"Kuroko! Sei!"

"Hey Tobio!"