Kuroko Enters!

Seijuro was walking down the halls, excited to be heading home to see his brother.

"Huh, the lights of the third string gym are still open? Didn't they all leave a while ago?" He passed by and looked inside for a moment, but saw no one.

"A ghost? No, they don't exist. Wait, is that a person there?" He muttered to himself as he walked towards the boy.

"Oh, sorry for disturbing you. I should be heading home now." The boy said calmly, placing down his basketball. He grabbed his bags and was about to leave, but Seijuro recognized him.

'He's the kid that stood out to me during the tryout results.'

"Wait a moment." He decided to confront him. The cyan haired boy definitely had potential, not to mention how he reminded him of his brother.

-----------------

Kageyama looked up at the menu at Maji burger, unsure of what to get.

"Their vanilla milkshakes are good." He flinched when he heard the voice of a boy behind him, surprised to see him there, especially since he hadn't noticed him before.

"Eh? Okay! I'll take that then!" Kageyama declared. "By the way, who are you?"

"You know it's kind of rude to ask someone for their name when you've just met them like that." The cyan haired boy bluntly said.

"I'm sorry! It's fine, you don't have to tell me." Kageyama apologized, waving his hands frantically.

"Don't worry about it. I'm Kuroko Tetsuya from Teiko, and you are?" Kuroko plainly said.

"Kageyama Tobio, from Kitagawa Dai-Ichi."

The two honestly weren't so different, which made it easy for them to talk about things. Kuroko was internally laughing at how socially awkward but fun the raven haired boy was, and Kageyama was so happy that he'd just made a new friend.

"Tobio? And Tetsuya, that was your name." A redhead came up to the two, who were just talking about how cute cats were outside.

Kuroko greeted him before suddenly realizing something.

"Akashi-san, you called him Tobio?"

And Seijuro mentally slapped himself for making such a mistake. He couldn't hide it either, to be fair, since it was bound to be revealed anyways.

"Well, he is my little brother."

"Oh." Kuroko's expression showed what he felt entirely, even if his words didn't.

————————-

Now if only Kagami and Hinata weren't in the picture.....