You guys...know each other?!

"Yeah! Thanks Mayuzumi, I'll remember that. Oh, by the way, you guys have a new captain right?"

"Oh, news sure travels fast, huh. We do have a new captain, his name is Akashi Seijuro."

"Him? Wow, that famous kid...."

"If he heard you calling him kid...."

"Nevermind. I don't want to die today. Talk to you later, Mayuzumi."

"You too, Yaku."

And the short- uh, respectable third year hung up the phone, unknowing of the kind of chaos he'd just gotten his team into.

"Yaku! Some help over here?" Kuroo asked.

"Coming!"

They set up their net, and pulled out the large basket of volleyballs.

"Talking with the white haired dude again?" Kuroo pestered.

"His name is Chihiro Mayuzumi for God's sake. Oh yeah, they also got a new captain." Yaku rolled his eyes. "It's that Akashi Seijuro."

Kenma looked up a bit before laying out some cones again.

'Didn't Iwaizumi say something about Akashi? How scary he is? Or something about him being related to Kageyama?'

Kuroo caught his eye, and knew what he was thinking. He turned back to Yaku. "You're meeting uhhh, Mayuzumi this weekend right? At his school? Can I come?"

"Why?" Yaku raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"I was thinking of taking Kenma too, but didn't he say he had something on the weekend? Oh, why not?

"Fine fine...."

=================

After the long train ride, the two made it to the school, Rakuzan. They walked up the front entrance and to the courtyard.

"Oh, there you are."

Kuroo jumped at the sudden appearance, before realizing who it was. "Sorry, hey!"

Yaku sighed. "So uh, let's go-"

"Hold up, sorry Yaku. Before that, can I....uhhh...meet your captain?" Kuroo raised his hand.

"I'd actually like to meet him too..." Yaku sheepishly muttered.

"Perfect timing then. Hello, my name is Akashi Seijuro, and I am the captain of Rakuzan's basketball team. Is there something you want from me?" The redhead walked towards them, a light smile on his face.

Mayuzumi introduced the two, and Seijuro's eyes lit up.

"I've heard of you two! Kageyama talks about you quite frequently." Seijuro held out his hand.

"Eh?" Yaku and Mayuzumi froze, while Kuroo kind of expected it.

"Kageyama Tobio, he's my little brother. I normally wouldn't say, but I trust you with the information." He sweetly smiled.

Yaku looked like he couldn't speak anymore. Mayuzumi warily asked, "You have a brother?"

"Yes. And since the two of you are here, why don't we chat a bit?"

Kuroo adjusted to it all quite quickly, sharing the care for the raven. "Sounds nice, let's go."

Meanwhile.....

"Achoo!" Kageyama rubbed his nose.

"You okay, king?" Tsukishima asked.

"Yeah, don't worry."

"Who knows, Bakageyama! Maybe someone is talking about you!" Hinata joked.

"How cliche..." Tsukishima sneered.