Milkshakes or Frozen Yogurt?

The two choices were laid in front of him, but he could only choose one. 

Milkshakes were great, but he also wanted to try something new. 

'Ah, this is hard. I heard their frozen yogurts are delicious here, but their milkshakes are also really good.'

Finally, he gave up. "Blueberry, I'll let you decide!"

He picked up his kitten and placed it at the window showing the menu items. The kitten was confused at first, but it pressed its paw on the frozen yogurt. 

"Okay, let's get that." 

He paid for it and decided to walk around while drinking it, until he felt a sharp pain in his mouth. 

"Ow! I stabbed myself with the straw..."

On his way back home, he saw a tanned boy with blue hair, who was playing basketball alone at the courts. 

"Woah, he's kind of cool!" He admired from the fence, watching him play. "It's kind of boring to play basketball alone though....should I try to ask him? No Kageyama, you can't even talk to friends without stuttering, how can you ask him that!"

He slapped himself, and the other heard. "Someone's watching me?" 

Kageyama shivered and got nervous, knowing the blue-haired boy saw him. "Oh hey, you're watching me play?"

"Uh...well....I was just p-passing by and yeah..."

'Kageyama you dumb***!'

"Cool! Do you play basketball too? Or just an admirer? Haha!" 

"I-I play basketball too! Your moves were just really cool...." Kageyama was surprised at himself for being able to hold a proper conversation.

"I am pretty cool. In fact, I'm one of the best basketball players in my school. Wanna do a one-on-one? I know I'll win, but why not? By the way, the name's Aomine!" Aomine introduced himself. 

"Sure! I'm Kageyama Tobio!" 

The two set up and started the game. They went back and forth on equal feet, with neither gaining the high ground very easily. Surprisingly, they were able to keep up with each other's speed, and they looked like they were having a lot of fun. 

'His play style is really.....elegant. It's not refined or anything, but its bold and elegant and really cool to play with.' Aomine thought.

In the end, they tied, which surprised Aomine.

"Remind me of your name again?"

"Kageyama Tobio?" 

Aomine smiled. "I'll remember you!"